Look inside the Kanban:
Interact with Business Analysts, Database developers and programmers to determine the project scope and design the system using Agile-Scrum methodologies and Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and Implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
Benefits of the Application Lifecycle Management Kanban
- Understand the potential performance and scalability issues of building your applications in an environment that has an effective life-span of a Web year.
- Account for how your organization uses security best practices that are designed to address security concerns in the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Determine lifecycle when a single part has multiple applications.
- Safeguard sensitive user data in use by your applications.
- Integrate development and operations processes that prioritize ongoing security awareness throughout an applications lifecycle.
- Cost efficiently protect and manage data and applications throughout lifecycle.
- Measure individuals skills and experience with tools, technologies and activities in the application development lifecycle, when they are physically distributed.
- Integrate security throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Drive significant changes and prepare your organization for an agile approach to application lifecycle management and the benefits it promises.
- Apply security best practices to make the process more effective.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1830 Application Lifecycle Management critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Application Lifecycle Management roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1830 Application Lifecycle Management critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Application Lifecycle Management critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Application Lifecycle Management Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Application Lifecycle Management Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Nike, Deloitte, Proofpoint, Norfolk Southern Corp, Humana, Blue Apron, Coleman Group, Inc., Discovery, Saks Fifth Avenue, Faith Technologies Inc., Virginia Dept of Social Services, Vonage, Karen Clark & Company, AT&T, Zones, Honeywell, Long View Systems, Grimm, Guidewire Software, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton, Mattel, Bulletproof, MAUSER, ReedGroup, KING ARTHUR FLOUR, Sphera, Archer Daniels Midland Company, DirectDefense, Synopsys, Green Dot Corporation, Zelis, Credit Suisse, TIAA, Contrast Security, Morningstar, William Hill US, The Coca-Cola Company, Indigo, Codecademy, Businessolver, Facebook, Penguin Random House LLC, Peloton, Broad Institute, United Airlines Inc., Kraft Heinz Company, Amex, ShipBob Inc, NetBrain Technologies, Inc., PayPal, Citi, Salesforce, GuidePoint Security, Yext, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Adobe, CrowdStrike, Zoll Medical Corporation, Albert, Brex, Smartsheet, Verkada, Michigan Health Information Network, IBM, Kudelski SA, Wayfair, Coalition, ZOLL LifeVest, Cruise, Datto Inc., CME Group, Rapid7, Nomi Health, Quest Diagnostics, project44, Scentsy Inc, One Medical, Zapproved LLC, Highbrow-Tech, BMO Harris Bank, Bloomberg BNA, Benchling, Donnelley Financial Solutions, Ledgent Technology, MathWorks, Avertium, MUFG, Protiviti, XIFIN, Opendoor, MGM Studios Inc, BitGo, Amplitude, ID.me, Fairview Health Services, Optiv, Rosie Applications Inc., Ameriprise Financial, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, AgilePoint, Inc., Farmers Insurance Group, Siemens, Toyota, Mendix, HGI Homesite Group Incorporated, Appian Corporation, Microsoft, TekSynap, V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc., Health & Human Services Comm, Bronco Wine Company, Altair Engineering, Medline Industries Inc, Alvarez & Marsal, EPI-USE Systems Limited, Jones Capital, Global Atlantic Financial Group, Zudy Software, University of Central Florida, Global Atlantic Financial Group Opportunities, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, CohnReznick, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Pacific Western Bank, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, REI Systems