Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 985 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 985 standard requirements:
- Where can advanced analytics, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence, automation, robotics, cloud, and software platforms be applied for exploration, drilling and production workflows?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages for consumers and for businesses of utilizing products or services facilitated by algorithms, artificial intelligence, or predictive analytics?
- What if you could use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to interpret both the intent of an RFP criteria as well as the inventory of content and resources you already have on file?
- How might artificial intelligence and machine learning be used to predict an individual consumers immediate and near-future information needs, interests, and activities?
- With erp, do you think it takes less time to establish a work breakdown structure number (formerly job order number) after receipt and acceptance of a funding document?
- Over what time period do you expect to see significant return on investment from a digital transformation, b artificial intelligence, and c robotic process automation?
- Have you considered how AI could transform your products or services and which aspects of your business could benefit from increased automation or machine learning?
- What does your organization consider to be one logistic unit that will be managed and controlled by Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII) concepts?
- How do you achieve information advantage through advanced technologies, like artificial intelligence, machine learning and behavioural analytics?
- Do you think that there could be a problem with discrimination problem inform Algorithms, Apps and Artificial Intelligence and machine learning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP book in PDF containing 985 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules ÃÂÃÂ are all tasks included?
- Procurement Audit: Is it clear which procurement procedure your organization has opted for?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has the power to influence the outcomes of the work?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project Manager?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project scope?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP project with this in-depth Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP investments work better.
This Artificial Intelligence in Postmodern ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.