Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Postmodern ERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Postmodern ERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Postmodern ERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Postmodern ERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 981 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Postmodern ERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 981 standard requirements:
- Consider what happens if the receiving application is migrated to a cloud service, and the ERP application remains in-house. What protocols do corresponding applications use to talk to each other?
- What are the highest priority application types (mobile, IoT, etc.), systems (ERP, CRM, etc.), and development approaches that make up the digital transformation landscape for your organization?
- How much of ITs time can you devote to addressing new business requirements, rather than day-to-day operations such as patches, fixes, support calls and otherwise managing your infrastructure?
- Your team are ready to put thinking caps on and transform a market opportunity into a product available for sale. How can your new process manufacturing ERP help this process along?
- Do you have in place a guaranteed minimum level of system availability for your on-premise applications, across all of your offices from your internal and/or external support teams?
- How do large enterprises manage operational master data in a complex enterprise system landscapes today, how is distribution and replication between different ERP systems realized?
- Many warehouses run quite well with warehousing functionality from OMS or ERP. So, how do you know whether your organization can benefit from a warehouse management system?
- With ERP, do you think it takes less time to establish a work breakdown structure number (formerly job order number) after receipt and acceptance of a funding document?
- Is there a web-based tool that provides administrators with the ability to view the access that users have been granted, e.g. fields/tables/forms etc., within the ERP?
- What were your organizations total expenditures to integrate neutral file formats and/or develop intersystem connectivity into your CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, or ERP systems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Postmodern ERP book in PDF containing 981 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Postmodern ERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Postmodern ERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Postmodern ERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Postmodern ERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Postmodern ERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Postmodern ERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Postmodern ERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Postmodern ERP project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What actions can be taken to reduce or mitigate risk?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Postmodern ERP project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Postmodern ERP project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Postmodern ERP project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Procurement Audit: Could the bidders assess the economic risks the successful bidder would be responsible for, thus limiting the inclusion of extra charges for risk?
Step-by-step and complete Postmodern ERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Postmodern ERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Postmodern ERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Postmodern ERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Postmodern ERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Postmodern ERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Postmodern ERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Postmodern ERP project with this in-depth Postmodern ERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Postmodern ERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Postmodern ERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Postmodern ERP investments work better.
This Postmodern ERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.