Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automation Anywhere Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automation Anywhere related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automation Anywhere specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automation Anywhere Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automation Anywhere improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How can the CFO create the cultural change needed to implement an effective RPA strategy, retain corporate knowledge and critically ensure the newly defined finance ecosystem is successful?
- How powerful would it be if you could alert your CFO to the total cost savings delivered by your digital team members in an end-to-end order-to-cash process for any time frame, instantly?
- Why the sky-high interest, especially since the terms robotic and automation may sound like low-level, low-intelligence technology instead of a breakthrough in getting work done?
- How can transportation departments leverage technology to enhance the customer experience and remain relevant in the wake of major demographic, cultural, and business changes?
- Do you believe in software automation as the key to increasing productivity, controlling quality, and introducing predictability into the software process?
- How frequently do you conduct client and participant satisfaction surveys regarding the quality and performance of your deferred compensation services?
- Where organizations can often struggle is finding the right operating model to implement automation; what is the ideal RPA blueprint for business?
- How do you ensure that your new shared services operation is successfully established and able to provide value immediately back to the business?
- How can transportation departments prepare for the new normal in supply chain management and enhance own competitiveness in the logistics market?
- Does the RPA solution you are considering provide all of the key features and functionality needed to maximize your return on investment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automation Anywhere book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Automation Anywhere self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automation Anywhere Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automation Anywhere areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automation Anywhere Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automation Anywhere projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automation Anywhere Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Automation Anywhere project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures in place to ensure the security of staff and information and compliance with privacy legislation if applicable?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Automation Anywhere project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: what are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Quality Metrics: How do you know if everyone is trying to improve the right things?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Automation Anywhere project risks at various Automation Anywhere project stages?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Automation Anywhere project management software well?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the system for managing its facilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
Step-by-step and complete Automation Anywhere Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automation Anywhere project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automation Anywhere project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automation Anywhere project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automation Anywhere project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automation Anywhere project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automation Anywhere project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automation Anywhere project with this in-depth Automation Anywhere Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automation Anywhere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automation Anywhere and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automation Anywhere investments work better.
This Automation Anywhere All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.