Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Support Automation Anywhere Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Support Automation Anywhere related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Support Automation Anywhere specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Support Automation Anywhere Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 903 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Support Automation Anywhere improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 903 standard requirements:
- How fast does your organization move to implement and scale digital workforce, when the benefits from robotic process automation are high and the payback period is so attractive, at just under one year?
- Licensing issues; for example, if you have a license for software (e.g.., SAP) that is priced based on the number of users, how will the substitution of a software robot in place of humans be counted?
- With increasing political pressure on retaining jobs onshore, concurrent with the introduction of more accessible intelligent automation tools, is offshoring shared services still a viable strategy?
- Are your processes mission critical like regulatory compliance standards that require full visibility and traceability of every action and decision within a process such as: PCI, HIPAA and SOX?
- Have you assessed the potential savings on health care costs and the effect on the wellness and morale of your workforce by using robots to relieve tedious or potentially deleterious tasks?
- What are the key technical or process barriers that inhibit adoption of highly automated production methods, or is the lack of implementation of corresponding methods strictly market-based?
- What manufacturing process which is currently of the pick and place type would most reduce manufacturing cost or increase production volume if it was transitioned into a continuous process?
- What cutting-edge technologies, processes, techniques, and engineering capabilities must you develop to enable your research agenda in the most productive, economical, and timely manner?
- Are you looking to automate light tasks in an agent-augmentation role or a wholesale automation of end-to-end business processes that free up the human operator for higher-value tasks?
- Do you have a segregated environment to enable controlled implementation and testing of changes without risk of unintended changes or business interruption to production environments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Support Automation Anywhere book in PDF containing 903 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Support Automation Anywhere self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Support Automation Anywhere Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Support Automation Anywhere areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Support Automation Anywhere Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Support Automation Anywhere projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Support Automation Anywhere Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Support Automation Anywhere project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Support Automation Anywhere project deliverables. What happens to rejected deliverables?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Change Request: For which areas does this operating procedure apply?
- Risk Audit: To what extent are auditors effective at linking business risks and management assertions?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Support Automation Anywhere project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Support Automation Anywhere project sufficient?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Support Automation Anywhere project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Support Automation Anywhere project sponsor function identified and defined?
Step-by-step and complete Support Automation Anywhere Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Support Automation Anywhere project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Support Automation Anywhere project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Support Automation Anywhere project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Support Automation Anywhere project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Support Automation Anywhere project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Support Automation Anywhere project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Support Automation Anywhere project with this in-depth Support Automation Anywhere Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Support Automation Anywhere projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Support Automation Anywhere and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Support Automation Anywhere investments work better.
This Support Automation Anywhere All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.