The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Self Assessment containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are you an enterprise architect looking to automate test data management as part of a continuous integration process, so database copies are masked and spun up on test servers in AWS automatically?
- Do you believe that the current investment budget for major systems is affordable given increasing historic cost growth in major systems, costs of current operations, and asset recapitalization?
- Which technique can be used to integrate AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management) with an on-premise LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service?
- How do you simplify continuous monitoring and compliance reporting across your physical and virtual servers, as well as across your AWS and OpenStack clouds?
- What feature of the load balancing service attempts to force subsequent connections to a service to be redirected to the same node as long as it is online?
- What specific technological areas should the Defense Department prioritize for investment in order to develop next generation operational capabilities?
- How do detect and identify changes to files in real-time across your physical and virtual servers, as well as across your AWS and OpenStack clouds?
- What should be done to allow the application servers to connect to the Internet, maintain high availability, and minimize administrative overhead?
- Do you need to change anything in the architecture to maintain the high availability or the application with the anticipated additional load?
- Is your organization willing to migrate production resources to the cloud (AWS) or must production resources remain as on premises servers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Project Management Form Templates covering AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Communications Management Plan: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Cost Management Plan: Are internal AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project Manager?
- Scope Management Plan: Have AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional project with this in-depth AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional investments work better.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.