- Resolve problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Capture and share Best Practice knowledge amongst the Public Cloud Solutions Architecture community.
- Ensure your organization evaluates compatibility of Information System Development Efforts with organization architectures and recommend adjustments, as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with technical leaders and influencers at your partners.
- Make sure that your organization complies; addresses the problems and troubleshooting in migrating the workloads or integrating the Cloud Services.
- Establish that your operation establishes Information Requirements, using analytical methods, for enterprise wide or large scale Information Systems.
- Manage work with customers to enable a DevOps culture and modernize operations and release strategies.
- Manage Analytical Skills, methodical troubleshooting process, and an emphasis on Root Cause analysis and Cloud Standards.
- Conceptualize and develop Automation Tools for benchmarking Data Collection and analytics.
- Ensure you champion; build a set of Best Practices around deal making and bID Management for your largest deals, and replicate across geographies.
- Engage with internal teams, Project Teams and business areas to consider issues and document or account for technical solutions in a simplified meaningful way.
- Confirm your team leads research and resolution of Production System problems and ensure team coverage and participation in an on call rotation.
- Ensure your business participates in and leads complex Technical Projects providing Architecture And Design guidelines for Business Systems.
- Ensure your organization assess Business Needs and provide high performance, cost effective solutions that conform to Emerging Technology standards.
- Minimize and mitigate risks introduced by existing and new information technologies and services through diligent review and security practices.
- Identify and pursue design win opportunities for Tenable to be a launch partner for relevant, New Services that your cloud partners release.
- Collaborate among Development Teams, Product Managers, Operations Teams and Security Teams.
- Perform the testing, selection, deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new Security Solutions and of any enhancements to existing Security Solutions in accordance with industry Best Practices.
- Collaborate with the client Architect / Technical Project Management to formulate the architecture, Implementation Strategy/schedule and Operational Plan.
- Be certain that your organization complies; applications received by e mail are not considered in the selection process.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Certified Solutions Architect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS Certified Solutions Architect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Certified Solutions Architect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Certified Solutions Architect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How many trainings, in total, are needed?
- Are the key business and technology risks being managed?
- What AWS Certified Solutions Architect metrics are outputs of the process?
- Where do you gather more information?
- How do you track Customer Value, profitability or Financial Return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate AWS Certified Solutions Architect delivery, for example is new software needed?
- Do you have/need 24-hour access to key personnel?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- How do you transition from the baseline to the target?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS Certified Solutions Architect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Certified Solutions Architect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all AWS Certified Solutions Architect project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Team have enough people to execute the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Certified Solutions Architect and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Certified Solutions Architect investments work better.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.