Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Capability Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Capability Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Capability Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Capability Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Capability Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does the leadership display a desire for achieving ambitious results for customers, focusing on impact and outcomes, celebrating achievement and challenging your organization to improve?
- What gaps in competencies, positions, employees currently exist in the workforce that will need to be reduced or eliminated to achieve the future vision of your organization?
- How well does your organization develop and promote your organizational values, behaviours and culture it needs to support its strategic direction and ensure customer value?
- Are the leadership visible, outward looking role models communicating effectively and inspiring the respect, trust, loyalty and confidence of staff and stakeholders?
- Does the board work effectively in a corporate culture of teamwork, including working across internal boundaries and making effective use of non executive directors?
- Does executive management establish and maintain performance goals for business workflows that are drawn from your organizations business strategy and goals?
- Is effective digital marketing more about your business capability â your ability to change an operating model quickly â than about the technology itself?
- Do you evaluate the success and added value of innovation, using the results to make resource prioritization decisions and inform future innovation?
- Do you have a clear, coherent and achievable strategy with a single, overarching set of challenging outcomes, aims, objectives and success measures?
- How well does your organization generate common ownership and genuine collaboration on strategy and service delivery with partners and providers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Capability Model book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Capability Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Capability Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Capability Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Capability Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Capability Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Capability Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Capability Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Business Capability Model project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Business Capability Model project if no delays occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and constraints: what assumptions were made in defining the Business Capability Model project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Business Capability Model project?
Step-by-step and complete Business Capability Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Capability Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Capability Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Capability Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Capability Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Capability Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Capability Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Capability Model project with this in-depth Business Capability Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Capability Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Capability Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Capability Model investments work better.
This Business Capability Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.