Look inside the Kanban:
Make headway so that your operation teams to develop support plans for business implementation of new solutions, manage communication strategy to business teams and leaders as relates to the products the team supports, ensure timely resolution of issues, and identify opportunities for improvement in both business process and continuous improvement of systems from a user experience perspective.
Benefits of the Business Process Reengineering Kanban
- How does the integration process of business intelligence and knowledge management systems occur to support the information integration system and decision making processes of your organization?
- Do you have a configuration management process in place to ensure that changes to your critical systems are for valid business reasons and have received proper authorization?
- Does your organization have a group responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization?
- How do you focus your process management initiatives on high impact business processes and set the right priorities?
- Where should your organization enhance its risk management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
- Do you have a structured process for linking your enterprises vision and business model to your strategic planning of your supplier network design and management activities?
- Does the business and IT management have an ongoing work prioritization process in place that takes into account immediate business imperatives?
- How are delegation, incentives and performance measurement within management control systems set up to support business process change?
- Does management obtain feedback from business process owners and users regarding the quality and usefulness of its it plans for use in the ongoing risk assessment process?
- Has a risk analysis or business impact analysis been done and has management endorsed the priorities and criticality which that process has defined?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2383 Business Process Reengineering critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Process Reengineering roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2383 Business Process Reengineering critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Business Process Reengineering critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Process Reengineering Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Process Reengineering Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Berkeley College, Biogen, ICF, Revolution Data Systems, New Law Business Model, NTT DATA, BDO, IBM, Altair Engineering, Abbott Laboratories, CapB InfoteK, Deloitte, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Lithia Home Office, Bookkeeper360, Allies for Community Business, Meta, Accenture, Finance of America Holdings, Lower Colorado River Authority, Choice Hotels, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Soccer Shots, Bandwidth, University of Missouri, Sunshine Enterprises, Neighborly, Kimberly-Clark, Datalitical, Bright Health, Del Monte Foods, Inc, Cushman & Wakefield, Dyson, Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation, UnitedHealth Group, Bravent, DataRobot, Tailored Management, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), Exelon Corporation, Citizens, T-Mobile, DataDog, AmerisourceBergen, Nike, Google, Morgan Stanley, Lumen, Amazon Web Services, Inc., S&P Global, LexisNexis Legal & Professional, Motorola Solutions, Blackmon Mooring & BMSCAT, Selective Insurance Company of America, Applied Research Associates, Inc, Revantage Corporate Services, Security First Insurance Company (Security First Managers), Infineum, B. Mark Inc. Hiring Solutions, Upwork, Software AG, Innovative Integration Inc., QBP, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Donaldson, Windstream Communications, Salesforce, Allstate, Ingersoll Rand, Schneider Electric, Nutrien Ltd., Dell Technologies, IQVIA, Orion Talent, Facebook, IPSEN, WorkFusion, CUNA Mutual Group, NetSPI, LLC, Wiley, AXA, Comcast, Flexport, The Boston Beer Company, CSL Behring, First American, Marc Jacobs, Tokio Marine HCC, Long View Systems, FactSet Research Systems, ALPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC, Alloy Therapeutics, Inspire Partners, Direct Link Worldwide, Horizontal Digital, Streamlyne, SUNY System Administration, Convex Tech, TA Digital, Fidelity TalentSource, Rexnord, Diakont, Future Electronics, FS-ISAC, HealthiVibe, BLAIZE, Suncoast Legal Search, Roche, HEB, The AES Corporation, MAUSER, BD, Phillips 66, Micron Technology, DAI, Ameresco, RPS Group, Saint-Gobain, Archer Daniels Midland Company, PepsiCo, Alcoa Corporation, Amgen, Primark - US, Flagship Pioneering, Inc., Newmont Mining, University of Miami, Theorem, Nouryon, Ball Corporation, McKinsey & Company, UST Global, Amazon.com Services LLC, The Execu|Search Group, Applied Impact Robotics, Celerity, eWay Corp, Businessolver, Glance, Vendia, John Crane, Avalara, Canon Solutions America, Inc., Walmart, Locatee AG, LeanIX, Promoboxx, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Invesco, Everest Insurance Company, New Perspectives Senior Living, Nationwide, UCHealth, S&T Bank, DonorsChoose, Chick-fil-A, Inc., Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, Kaiser Permanente, Emergency Care Research Institute, Advocate Aurora Health, Honeywell, MoneyGram, The Standard, SSM Health, Delaware North, Synchrony, Aegon, AT&T, Wintrust Financial Corporation, Ciena, EY, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Siemens, Guidehouse, U.S. Bank, Cerner Corporation, Webster Bank, Fiserv, Inc., B 3 Group Inc, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., World Vision Inc., OutSystems, RSM US LLP, CAPCO, Bronco Wine Company, Louis Dreyfus Company, NIC Inc., Bank of the West, Andworx, Slack, Hood River County SD, Workuments, RBC, CollabraLink Technologies, Ford Motor Company, Matterport, Beyondsoft Consulting, Pfizer, Bentley Systems, Regeneron, Gafcon, Inc., Stantec, Kalmar, Capgemini, CACI, Harman International, The Coca-Cola Company, Analytic Partners, Georg Fischer, DISA Global Solutions, Hexagon Mining, NOW Foods, Digital Ocean Jobs, GE Corporate, Nissan, Dawson, Amex, Hillrom