Look inside the guide:
Make certain that your team performs and leads activities related to requirements analysis, business process analysis, product configuration and customization, scope analysis, workflow consulting, data mapping, detailed project documentation, customer communication, issue resolution, testing, customer training/education, solution deployment and implementation, and transitory post implementation support.
- Dovetail the results of the participatory process into mainstream decision making processes and decide how we might need to change to enable the results to be acted on.
- Know if the engagement plan has been designed to deliver a sustainable outcome.
- Ensure that the people involved have an adequate understanding of the issues.
- Find information about future growth.
- Ensure that all community representatives have an opportunity for voice to be heard.
- Improve insights and decision making processes for project leaders.
- Radically improve the way citizens are part of the governance process.
- Give information to your organization.
- Intend to involve citizens/users of technology as the project goes forward.
- Organize to effectively use and expand the platform across your organization.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Citizen Development critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Citizen Development roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Citizen Development Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Citizen Development Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: US Naval Education and Training Command, Kroll, CSL Behring, Smartsheet, Capgemini, Ember Education, Forrester Research, Catholic Relief Services, Common Citizen, First American, Quick Base, BlackRock, Arcadis, Trood, Coca Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Brookfield Properties, B 3 Group Inc, Exelixis, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, PetIQ, Genworth, Cameron Craig Group, Popular Bank, Project Management Institute Inc, GCM Grosvenor, Marc Jacobs, Keurig Dr Pepper, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Honeywell, Netflix, Community Loan Servicing, ServiceNow, Tokio Marine HCC, Long View Systems, Kernel Labs, City of Philadelphia, U.S. Bank