Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citrix XenServer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citrix XenServer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citrix XenServer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citrix XenServer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citrix XenServer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Which step should the administrator take to recover the backup pool information to the new XenServer host and ensure that it is highly available with the existing XenServer master?
- How are you supposed to integrate multiple heterogeneous computing environments, reduce power costs and still meet increasing demands to deploy mission-critical applications?
- Is the goal to provide users a more versatile Web portal with access to XenApp published applications, Horizon virtual desktops, and other computing resources?
- Do you install licenses for other Citrix products on a Citrix License Server virtual appliance, or on the Citrix License Server software installed on Windows?
- Is the cloud vendors environment compatible with the multiple application layers, hypervisors, operating systems and platforms in your production environment?
- How do key types of platforms (operating systems, virtualization, containers) and applications (custom code, integrations, process-driven apps) fit together?
- Do you connect a XenServer Express server to a XenCenter client with multiple XenServer Standard and XenServer Enterprise servers already connected to it?
- How can the IT department strengthen its current approach to virtualization (server, network, desktop) through new collaborations, investments and skills?
- Which step does the administrator need to take before shutting down the XenServer host to allow the virtual machines to run after the host is shut down?
- Which action must the administrator take to ensure that another host will be assigned as pool master before the current pool master memory is upgraded?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citrix XenServer book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Citrix XenServer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citrix XenServer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citrix XenServer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citrix XenServer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citrix XenServer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citrix XenServer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Citrix XenServer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: is the Citrix XenServer project technically feasible?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Citrix XenServer project team have enough people to execute the Citrix XenServer project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Citrix XenServer project product documented and distributed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Citrix XenServer project or audit?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
Step-by-step and complete Citrix XenServer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citrix XenServer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citrix XenServer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citrix XenServer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citrix XenServer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citrix XenServer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citrix XenServer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citrix XenServer project with this in-depth Citrix XenServer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citrix XenServer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citrix XenServer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citrix XenServer investments work better.
This Citrix XenServer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.