Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citrix XenApp Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citrix XenApp related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citrix XenApp specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citrix XenApp Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citrix XenApp improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is your organization moving toward increasing numbers of virtual teams and workers, or is there an increasing focus on talent density in a geographic area?
- What are the new billing and pricing policies, in particular, the influence of usage-based pricing both on the supply side and on the consumption side?
- How can service providers address the evolutionary requirements for optimal, end-to-end operations supporting cloud, NFV-based and SDN-based services?
- Are you struggling to meet the IO demands of hyper-scale virtualization, large cloud infrastructures, and growing flash-based storage environments?
- Which deployment option represents a cost-effective solution to potentially reduce the number of users deployed through Citrix Xenapp?
- What happens if an application tries to perform a write to one of its assets, as its location on the virtual file system or registry?
- What are the main areas of voluntary regulation or self-regulatory codes of practice that apply to online advertising and marketing?
- Are all virtual machines identified, owned, and documented and only decommissioned in a controlled way according to defined plans?
- Why do you believe your organization is more likely to take an integrated solution approach to infrastructure management software?
- How will your vendor protect against device failures while still delivering the speed boost really expected from an accelerator?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citrix XenApp book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Citrix XenApp self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citrix XenApp areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citrix XenApp Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citrix XenApp projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citrix XenApp Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Citrix XenApp project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for Citrix XenApp project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Activity List: What is your organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the Citrix XenApp project?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Citrix XenApp projects?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Citrix XenApp project within budget?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool to commercial work consistent with the already stated used to allocate corresponding costs to Government contracts?
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
Step-by-step and complete Citrix XenApp Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citrix XenApp project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citrix XenApp project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citrix XenApp project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citrix XenApp project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citrix XenApp project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citrix XenApp project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citrix XenApp project with this in-depth Citrix XenApp Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citrix XenApp projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citrix XenApp and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citrix XenApp investments work better.
This Citrix XenApp All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.