Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What can be done to improve the assurance professionals ability to provide direct and indirect users of cloud computing with trust in the software services and infrastructure that make up the cloud?
- Does the cloud computing infrastructure take full advantage of virtualization to maximize efficiency from the server to the desktop OR is it the traditional one server, one application model?
- What do you need to consider if investigating the provisioning of a shared cloud computing infrastructure that can be made available to researchers across a range of organizations?
- Is your enterprise planning to leverage cloud computing and mobile computing in order to improve business agility, increase employee productivity, and lower capital expenses?
- How can virtualization and cloud computing be used to lower total cost without sacrificing performance, availability, security, and operational efficiency in the data center?
- What is a benefit of implementing application code instrumentation, as the ARM specification, in cloud computing to improve application management and monitoring functions?
- What services can successfully leverage the power of cloud computing without compromising the quality of service and security typically associated with on premise systems?
- What additional percentage of your organizations IT services and applications do you believe could be a target for potential migration to cloud computing solutions?
- What liability do other organizations face when there has been a security breach in the cloud that has resulted in the theft or loss of personal data?
- How do human, technology, organization and environmental factors in relation to security encourage/discourage organizations Cloud computing adoption?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Computing book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Cloud Computing project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you chose not to communicate this information?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Cloud Computing project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have any policies or procedures to guide its decision-making (code of conduct for the board, conflict of interest policy, etc.)?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Cloud Computing project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Cloud Computing project?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Issue Log: Can an impact cause deviation beyond team, stage or Cloud Computing project tolerances?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Computing project with this in-depth Cloud Computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Computing investments work better.
This Cloud Computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.