- Demonstrate grasp of Business Processes and Risk Management in areas as Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Cloud Governance and compliance, DevOps, cloud Data Protection, cloud monitoring and Incident Response, enterprise Security Architecture, technology Risk Management, and others.
- Establish that your team establishes and distributes development operations Processes And Procedures to transition new Cloud Services into production quickly.
- Assure your corporation develops the vision for execution of Cloud Transformation program across the enterprise in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Risk, Infrastructure Engineering and Application Development organizations.
- Achieve desired results through planning, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Conflict Resolution, governance, team management, and ownership of the Cloud Adoption lifecycle.
- Assure your organization adopts Azure cloud integration patterns with on premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms.
- Ensure you pilot; lead knowledge across Cloud Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data and applications) to deliver Full Stack Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Collaborate across Technology Teams to build out the components for a highly scalable Cloud Infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the Risk Management team to ensure necessary controls to Cloud Services are deployed and tested.
- Provide leadership for the development of modern Cybersecurity governance, Policies And Standards which are relevant and achievable in your modern, digital and cloud focused organization.
- Coordinate with Network Engineering, business application, platform and Database Administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of cloud systems to meet business demands.
- Ensure you coach; lead with expertise in SaaS architectures, Cloud Security, public clouds and networking infrastructure.
- Develop report supporting adherence to prescribed standards, security absolutes and risk based measures for Cloud Security Governance.
- Support Requirements Elicitation and analysis, Business Case development, Analysis of Alternatives, and the development of recommendations for Cloud Migration, platform optimization, and Data Analytics capability development.
- Improve operational success for end user services Help Desk, Network Operations, Systems Administration, enterprise collaboration tools, IT Cloud Infrastructure.
- Ensure you officiate; Demand Management, virtualization, Service Delivery, automation and reliability and Cloud Engineering.
- Set up Linux servers to host organization website, email server, and cloud drive to support organizations dialing operations.
- Confirm your organization expands your organizations use of cloud as a strategic enabler of goals and objectives to achieve operational efficiencies that would otherwise be unattainable.
- Be certain that your design complies; its a groundbreaking change in the way the industry views Cybersecurity as it relates to your cloud environments, one that is necessary in your mission to protect your way of life in the digital age.
- Identify and prioritize risks, identifying options for remediation, assessing costs and levels of risk, and make recommendations to leadership regarding Risk Mitigation plans.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Cloud Computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Cloud Computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Cloud Computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Cloud Computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Cloud Computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do employees need in the short term?
- Do you verify that Corrective Actions were taken?
- Are all team members qualified for all tasks?
- What creative shifts do you need to take?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- Is the final output clearly identified?
- Are you paying enough attention to the partners your company depends on to succeed?
- What vendors make products that address the IBM Cloud Computing needs?
- Who do you want your customers to become?
- Is the scope of IBM Cloud Computing cost analysis cost-effective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Cloud Computing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Cloud Computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Cloud Computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Cloud Computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Cloud Computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Cloud Computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Cloud Computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Cloud Computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IBM Cloud Computing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IBM Cloud Computing project team have enough people to execute the IBM Cloud Computing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IBM Cloud Computing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Cloud Computing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Cloud Computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Cloud Computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Cloud Computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Cloud Computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Cloud Computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Cloud Computing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Cloud Computing investments work better.
This IBM Cloud Computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.