Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Cloud Computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Cloud Computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Cloud Computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Cloud Computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Cloud Computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a desire to convert legacy paper and other media into the new Content Management system and if so what is the approximate volume of the already stated collections?
- Do you prioritize the significance of granular risk factors in cloud App ratings to meet specific requirements customized to the individual organizations security priorities?
- How do you view a list of all the Enterprise Configuration Management snapshots visible to the current Enterprise Manager user, including both current and saved snapshots?
- Is the risk management capability of your organizations IT department able to identify and mitigate or eliminate relevant risk early enough to prevent security incidents?
- What is the role of a strategic enterprise architecture function in your organization without a cloud strategy today, about to embark on a dedicated push to the cloud?
- Have you developed a policy specifically for cloud security that defines who owns cloud risk. Is the CISO responsible, or are the business unit managers responsible?
- Does the cloud provider have enterprise performance management cloud services that can quickly bring your organization into compliance with your financial processes?
- Which IBM solution establishes the connectivity to on-premise applications and databases that reside behind the firewall during the integration of a cloud solution?
- How do you encourage your staff to work closely with IT in onboarding cloud services sustaining the enterprises security, data privacy and compliance objectives?
- Does your kubernetes solution equally support the private data center and public cloud endpoints that your business needs to deliver kubernetes on?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Cloud Computing book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Cloud Computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Cloud Computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Cloud Computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Cloud Computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Cloud Computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Cloud Computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Cloud Computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include IBM Cloud Computing project management time and change request analysis time?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the IBM Cloud Computing project, and was this followed up during the IBM Cloud Computing project?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the IBM Cloud Computing project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: In what areas would you like to concentrate your knowledge and resources?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are you meeting your customers expectations consistently?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Cloud Computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Cloud Computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Cloud Computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Cloud Computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Cloud Computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Cloud Computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Cloud Computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Cloud Computing project with this in-depth IBM Cloud Computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Cloud Computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Cloud Computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Cloud Computing investments work better.
This IBM Cloud Computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.