Look inside the Kanban:
Be confident that your team is including change management efforts and support organizational wide change initiatives, such as successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations, development of (internal) customer experience roadmaps and executions for engagement, development and support of Data Platforms and Business Intelligence (BI).
Benefits of the Cloud ERP Kanban
- Does your organization have a preference for the Financials/HRIS system to be installed on servers in your organizations own data center, or provided as a Cloud based application?
- Does your organization have a strategy to move business functions/ applications to a cloud based service?
- Does your organization have an overall cloud computing strategy; do you have consensus on the use of cloud services?
- Where are the cloud servers that will store organization data physically located?
- How will moving to multi cloud services affect compliance requirements your organization has?
- Will initial cloud investments increase the risk of getting locked into a technology stack that does not support business goals for growth and innovation?
- If you have global operations, is the cloud vendor able to provide 24x7 access and help desk support globally?
- How will concerns around data governance, availability and security impact the adoption of cloud services?
- If you have security issues anyway, is an on premises system more secure than a cloud solution?
- Does the vendor have a proven record of providing cloud software services reliably, with the minimum levels of downtime?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2316 Cloud ERP critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cloud ERP roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2316 Cloud ERP critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Cloud ERP critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cloud ERP Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cloud ERP Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Alexander Technology Group, Triumvirate Environmental, Oracle