Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the Chief Data Officer (CDO) partners with the CIO and leaders across the organization to provide the vision, strategic direction, and overall leadership in the development of an integrated best-in class, robust, automated, centralized, governed, and reliable, cloud first, enterprise data platform and use it to deliver transformative, advanced analytics solutions and products.
Benefits of the Cloud-First Strategy Kanban
- How does your organization decide where to put data on a hybrid cloud and how to use it?
- How does cloud become a core it service and deliver business results?
- How will cloud based systems drive the business model?
- Will the cloud provider use the data for any purpose other than the delivery of the service?
- Does your organization have a back up cloud provider keeping in sync with primary vendor?
- Does a cloud first strategy move business and security functions to integrate?
- Does your organization have a written strategic plan for the adoption of cloud computing?
- What types of cloud service model do you plan to use in your organization in the future?
- Is your data center ready to adopt a hybrId cloud strategy?
- Where are the cloud providers service centres, and what level of vetting have the staff undergone?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Cloud-First Strategy critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Cloud-First Strategy roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Cloud-First Strategy critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Cloud-First Strategy critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Cloud-First Strategy Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Cloud-First Strategy Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: firstPRO Inc., First Horizon Bank, First Onsite, First Call Logistics, First Help Financial, Accenture, Hallmark, Microsoft, Zscaler, Citi, California Public Utilities Commission, City of Littleton, CO, Gilead Sciences, Kansas State University, Aramark, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, The Equity Engineering Group, Inc., Synchrony, Cloudmed Solutions LLC, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Honeywell, Oracle, Confluent, RingCentral, Amex, Capital One, Quorum Business Solutions, Rockwell Automation, Verizon, Amazon Web Services, Inc., PayPal, Werner Enterprises, Sonos, Inc, Health Catalyst, Blueprint Technologies, Mount Sinai, Barge Design Solutions, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Iron Mountain, Google, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Mayo Clinic, Nomura Holdings, Inc., Caleres Inc., Workday, Exabeam, Stanford University, Intel, Verkada, Automation Anywhere, Amtrak, The Rector & Visitors of the University of Virginia, NetApp, SFOX, Fidelity Investments, Spire Credit Union, Medtronic, WWE, Culture Biosciences, Weyerhaeuser, Nike, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Ambassador Labs, Proliant, UnitedHealth Group