Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud-First Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud-First Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud-First Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud-First Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud-First Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- How does ensuring the perception of confidentiality make sure there is a firewall between where the status is stored, how does that fit into the considerations of cloud computing?
- How far can the use of cloud technology help deliver a better user experience for end consumers, and what end user applications are likely to be migrated to the cloud first?
- Do you have a vision of how your organization will operate with everyone having full, online access to a centralized CPM solution?
- How are mobile first, cloud first requirements addressed in the absence of long and complex migration or transformation projects?
- How do you implement a cloud first strategy when constrained by a lack of internal resources, knowledge, tooling and budget?
- Are updates delivered seamlessly, at no cost and with no disruption, and are all customers always on the latest release?
- How often does the data have to be copied, where does it need to be put, how quickly does it need to be recovered?
- When it comes to new application deployments, are other organizations more likely to take a cloud first approach?
- How many monitoring and management tools are you currently using to gain visibility into your IT infrastructure?
- Is there anything that the security relationship can do to repair the direction the economy is going right now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud-First Strategy book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud-First Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud-First Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud-First Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud-First Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud-First Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud-First Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud-First Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Assessing risk with analytical procedures: do systemsthinking tools help auditors focus on diagnostic patterns?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subCloud-First Strategy project going to affect another?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the ims been resource-loaded and are assigned resources reasonable and available?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Cloud-First Strategy project managers understand your organizational context for Cloud-First Strategy projects?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to your organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this Cloud-First Strategy project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud-First Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud-First Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud-First Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud-First Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud-First Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud-First Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud-First Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud-First Strategy project with this in-depth Cloud-First Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud-First Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud-First Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud-First Strategy investments work better.
This Cloud-First Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.