Proactively engage appropriate SMEs, stakeholders and sponsors to maximize value, minimize risks, issues and costs, and to achieve predictable outcomes in line with established project success metrics.
More Uses of the ConceptDraw Project Toolkit:
- Drive: proactively assess team skills/performance and facilitate Knowledge Sharing to meet team needs.
- Organize: monitor all project activities, proactively communicate and remedy trouble spots, and continuously benchmark performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability.
- Control: flexibility and cultural sensitivity to work effectively with offshore teams and others who work in different time zones.
- Perform risk assessment and implement mitigation plans.
- Adapt leadership style to optimize team performance and effectiveness based on yous involved.
- Devise: proactively act as facilitator, negotiator, collaborator, and influencer in order to remove obstacles, resolve issues and drive results.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and integrity of project information and that feedback is received/acted upon.
- Establish that your project complies; analytics, Service Management, integration, security and privacy, Data Governance, compliance.
- Organize: Project Management digital platforms.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ConceptDraw Project Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ConceptDraw Project related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ConceptDraw Project specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ConceptDraw Project Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ConceptDraw Project improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- If you were to map your different workload types; the batch, the daemon, your organizationful and your organizationless, to compute mediums on AWS, what does that mapping look like?
- Is there any cross model integrity checking or enforcement, as balancing data elements from entity relationship diagrams against the already stated from the process flow models?
- Do you provide overall system and/or Application Architecture diagrams including a full description of the Data Communications architecture for all components of the system?
- Are the leading mind mapping software manufacturers working toward the use of XML or other technologies to link in databases for real-time information analysis?
- Do you create a diagram, drop any number of entities of any number of types at any level of abstraction, and have the tool draw in the relationships?
- What is the flow diagram of the manufacturing process that show is all incoming materials, processing steps/unIT Operations, and in-Process Controls?
- What new ideas do you create if you think about folding your challenge to make it smaller or adding a resistant characteristic to make it stronger?
- Are workflow (input, review, approval, exceptions, notifications, etc) diagrams available for each Business Process associated with forms?
- What is more valuable to a project anyhow, a nicely drawn E-R diagram or a programmer who is expert in the target implementation language?
- Do you and your team seek to use pictorial, graphic or diagrammatic means to communicate in preference to words wherever possible?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ConceptDraw Project book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ConceptDraw Project self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ConceptDraw Project Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ConceptDraw Project areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ConceptDraw Project Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ConceptDraw Project projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ConceptDraw Project Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ConceptDraw Project project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Schedule: Are procedures defined by which the ConceptDraw Project project schedule may be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, and not exceeded?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the ConceptDraw Project project?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful ConceptDraw Project project plan execution?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the Work Breakdown Structure for the ConceptDraw Project project?
- Team Performance Assessment: When a reviewer complains about method variance, what is the essence of the complaint?
- Procurement Audit: Are review meetings organized during contract execution and do they meet demand?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the Requirements Gathering process?
Step-by-step and complete ConceptDraw Project Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ConceptDraw Project project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ConceptDraw Project Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ConceptDraw Project project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ConceptDraw Project project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ConceptDraw Project project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ConceptDraw Project project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ConceptDraw Project project with this in-depth ConceptDraw Project Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ConceptDraw Project projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ConceptDraw Project and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ConceptDraw Project investments work better.
This ConceptDraw Project All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.