Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Can criteria or target numbers for cyber security be formulated, which can function as a benchmark for other companies and public organizations in the different critical infrastructure sectors?
- What fundamental elements should be in place to accelerate a financial organizations cyber security maturity and maintain a high level once it is attained?
- Does the incident response plan provide clear steps to be taken to restore the security of any information systems compromised in a cyber security event?
- Does the incident response plan require determination of whether any nonpublic information was exposed during a cyber security event and to what extent?
- What is it about your business model or operations that makes you feel more exposed to disputes concerning cyber security and/or data protection?
- Where has there been enough pain for people to completely reinvent business model and include cyber security in the investment equation?
- How active is your board of directors in setting the cyber security agenda and preparing your organization to manage future attacks?
- What changes if any are being considered to the licensees ISP as a result of the cyber security event and the licensees response?
- Does that allow you or anyone else to exploit holes in the transportation system, which are many, and screw with the commute?
- How do you get up the maturity chain, incorporating more robots in your workforce and managing your cyber security exposure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Variance Analysis: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Risk Register: Schedule impact/severity estimated range (workdays) assume the event happens, what is the potential impact?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customers business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project sponsor or other parties?
- Scope Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification project with this in-depth Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification investments work better.
This Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.