Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the objective of these learning opportunities is to expose program participants to a variety of approaches in solving complex business problems, as well as to give an exposure to data analytics and reporting, networking design, application development integration and implementation, SMART factory, modern workplace, digital marketing and e-commerce and cyber security.
Benefits of the Data Analytics Kanban
- What types of data analytics does your organization use to measure the impact of the digital product experience?
- Does your organization have access to data analytics to inform and drive business decisions?
- Does your organization use information technology and data analytics to help continuously monitor internal control systems?
- How do you use Big Data analytics to make better informed decisions that increase your business impact and improve savings performance?
- How, if at all, does your organization use data analytics in its corporate compliance and ethics program?
- Do members throughout your organization promote the use of data analytics to support decision making?
- What benefits has your organization seen from its use of data and data analytics in helping to inform/drive its go to market strategy?
- How does your teams use of data analytics affect the nature, timing, and extent of your organizations audit testing?
- What challenges has your organization experienced in connection with your use of a data analytics team?
- How do you deliver the clean and structured data that AI and machine learning solutions must have to solve challenging data analytics use cases?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Data Analytics critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Analytics roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Data Analytics critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Analytics critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Analytics Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Analytics Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Dell Technologies, Guy Carpenter, Penn State University, Kimberly-Clark, Newell Brands, Stanley, Black and Decker, Nationwide, Altair Engineering, General Motors, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Noblis, The Hanover Insurance Group, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Intel, Biogen, Nike, BASF, AIG, The Ohio State University, Northrop Grumman, Alcoa Corporation, Kohler, Ascension, Kelly, Ford Motor Company, USAA, AstraZeneca, Amex, Portland General Electric, Duluth Trading Company, Workato, McDonald's Corporation, Vontier, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Digital Ocean Jobs, Screen Actors Guild- Producers Pension & Health Plans, TrueCare, Bryant Staffing Solutions, EY, Citi, Abbott Laboratories, ACI Learning Inc, Akraya Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions, Northwestern Mutual, Gartner, Ally Financial Inc., Cardinal Health, UPMC, RELATION INSURANCE INC, Netflix, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Slalom Consulting, CoreLogic, Under Armour, Planet Fitness World Headquarters, Prologis, Tableau, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Bayer, GXO Logistics, Sarepta Therapeutics, Capital One - US, Walmart, BOEING, Blackbaud, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Entegris, Inc.
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.