Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Governance Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Governance Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Governance Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Governance Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Governance Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does the repository have appropriate expertise to address technical data and metadata quality and ensure that sufficient information is available for end users to make quality related evaluations?
- When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any PII remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
- Do cyber risk and data governance require greater attention from the full board or perhaps a dedicated committee that might tap into relevant skills from outside the board?
- Does your chief privacy officer have the skill sets and authority to coordinate privacy and data governance efforts across your organization and impact client experience?
- Do your analytic tools enable the seamless integration of data governance polices, while allowing for sensitive personal information to be anonymized and protected?
- How do you simultaneously consider advanced capabilities while working on the fundamentals of analytics including reporting, data governance, and data quality?
- How is data governance placed in the context of data management, information, data quality, enterprise architecture, IT Governance and corporate governance?
- Do you have your organization wide governance and oversight framework that ensures business alignment with your ESG strategy & vision?
- What are requirements for a method that assesses data governance maturity, and do existing data governance models meet requirements?
- How does applying data governance to your mainframe platform result in a better understanding of business and technical concepts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Governance Framework book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Governance Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Governance Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Governance Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Governance Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Governance Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Governance Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Governance Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: If you can not fix it, how do you do it differently?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Data Governance Framework project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Data Governance Framework project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are meeting all expectations of your current position?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Data Governance Framework projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two functional areas represented by your team?
- Scope Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Scope Statement: Is your organization structure appropriate for the Data Governance Framework projects size and complexity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
Step-by-step and complete Data Governance Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Governance Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Governance Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Governance Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Governance Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Governance Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Governance Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Governance Framework project with this in-depth Data Governance Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Governance Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Governance Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Governance Framework investments work better.
This Data Governance Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.