Look inside the Kanban:
Work with cross-functional business teams, including Legal, Engineering, People Team (HR), Finance, and Security to address potential compliance issues and achieve data privacy program initiatives and provide as-needed support to leaders and stakeholders across your organization.
Benefits of the Data Privacy and Security Kanban
- Address data privacy for information provided to your organization as part of the cloud excellence implementer program.
- Encourage your staff to work closely with IT in onboarding cloud services sustaining the enterprises security, data privacy and compliance objectives.
- Balance questions of data privacy and security with the need to track results.
- Ensure that your internal stakeholders and innovation decision makers, and employees more generally, are aware of internal data and external data products that they can leverage.
- Achieve compliance with all data privacy regulations and ensure the ethical use of data.
- Better protect your data beyond the enterprise wide data privacy & security program.
- Verify the cybersecurity and data privacy programs of your organizations partners/suppliers/third party service providers.
- Monitor changes in data privacy and security laws.
- Reduce the privacy risks related to re using the data for other purposes.
- Support regional and vertical specific requirements for Security and Data privacy.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1074 Data Privacy and Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Data Privacy and Security roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1074 Data Privacy and Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Data Privacy and Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Data Privacy and Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Data Privacy and Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: CyberCoders, Chewy, Bloomberg, Data Theorem, BDO, Altair Engineering, Berkeley College, GCI, Mead & Hunt, Henry Schein One, Eli Lilly, Cardinal Health, Dell Technologies, Delta, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VillageMD, Scholastic, Guy Carpenter, Capgemini, Sanderson Pipe Corporation, iknowvate technologies, Guidewire Software, Inc., KION Group AG, Cisco Meraki, Commonwealth of PA, Applied Computer Techniques(Apcote), Black & Veatch, NYC DEPT OF HEALTH/MENTAL HYGIENE, Penn State University, Interos, Inc., Novartis, MediaCom, Biogen, Best Buy, Seagen, Kimberly-Clark, Virginia Tech, Sandoz, FirstService Residential, Fidelity Investments, Newell Brands, The Clorox Company, Kyndryl, Facet Wealth, Stanley, Black and Decker, VSA Partners, Inc., Environmental Defense Fund, Humana, DataStax, News Corp, Alliance Data, CardWorks, Deloitte, Nationwide, ConvergeOne, IBM, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Microsoft, Miracle Software Systems, MATRIX Resources, amdocs, Adobe, SEKAI Digital Twins, Threshold Brands, ICF, Revolution Data Systems, New Law Business Model, NTT DATA, Abbott Laboratories, CapB InfoteK, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Lithia Home Office, TalentWerx, Citi, Bank of America, Goldbelt, Inc., Inseego, General Motors, Bookkeeper360, DataRobot, North Dakota State Government, The Travelers Companies, Inc., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., AmericanAg, NTT Ltd, Oracle, iMedX, Inc., Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, nFrastructure, USAA, Datadog, Wells Fargo, Optiv, NEXTLEVEL PRACTICE, ACI Federal™, Allies for Community Business, United Way of the Plains, Greenway Health, Easterseals NorCal, The BHPN, Xolv, Catalight, PG&E Corporation, PNC Financial Services Group, Mazars USA, PepsiCo, Advisor Group, Itron, US Defense Contract Management Agency, Google, Zinier, Waste Pro USA, Inc, Gwinnett County Public Schools, Sears Home Services, The Jackson Laboratory, QTS Data Centers, Black Knight, REEF, rtbrick.com, Stryker, Azzur Group, CRI Advantage, Noblis, Huntington Bank