Understand business applications portfolio, Digital Maturity, growth priorities, and success measures to craft a modernization roadmap and deliver digital solutions through PaaS/IaaS/SaaS models.
More Uses of the Digital Maturity Toolkit:
- Evaluate: Digital Maturity research.
- Ensure you spearhead; improved Digital Maturity research.
- Collaborate across business units and functions to understand current Digital Maturity, ensure Strategic Alignment, and execute on priorities for top line growth.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Maturity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Maturity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Maturity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Maturity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Maturity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are there gaps or synergies that could be exploited or existing capabilities in a specific domain which could be extended organization wide?
- How active is your board of directors in setting the cybersecurity agenda and preparing your organization to manage future attacks?
- Are you igniting passion for your brand through a consistent Customer Experience that reaches the right customer at the right time?
- Where there is risk, there is also opportunity, so is the smart organization a chance for change, a new and trusting beginning?
- How well placed are local business organizations and business networks to help small businesses to adopt digital technology?
- How can policy settings drive business maturity and excellence aspirations that support a capable and developing workforce?
- Are you actively using a digital production loss management tool/system to record shortfalls against production potential?
- Where does your organization stand in terms of Digital Maturity when it is evaluated against ten integrated capabilities?
- How do you integrate leading cloud solutions to help create the optimum computing configuration for your organization?
- What is the single most important role your IT Organization could play in your organizations Digital Transformation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Maturity book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Maturity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Maturity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Maturity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Maturity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Maturity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Maturity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Maturity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the difference between conceptual, application, and evaluative questions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Digital Maturity project success?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience â the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Digital Maturity project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Digital Maturity project sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Digital Maturity project is needed?
- Variance Analysis: Do the rates and prices remain constant throughout the year?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Maturity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Maturity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Maturity Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Maturity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Maturity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Maturity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Maturity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Maturity project with this in-depth Digital Maturity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Maturity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Maturity and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Maturity investments work better.
This Digital Maturity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.