Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Maturity Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Maturity Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Maturity Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Maturity Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Maturity Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is your enterprises overall maturity level high enough to allow seamless collaboration between internal stakeholders to create memorable customer experiences?
- Are there gaps or synergies that could be exploited or existing capabilities in a specific domain which could be extended organization wide?
- Are you igniting passion for your brand through a consistent customer experience that reaches the right customer at the right time?
- Where there is risk, there is also opportunity, so is the smart organization a chance for change, a new and trusting beginning?
- How well placed are local business organizations and business networks to help small businesses to adopt digital technology?
- What are the criteria to determine the value of the cloud at different levels of data flow architecture maturity/deployment?
- Which leadership attributes do your organizations leaders need more of to drive digital business transformation?
- How much of the data collected in your business is of high quality and can be readily used for decision making?
- How would you rate your organizations maturity level as it relates to digital and social media risk management?
- What are the key skills that your organization needs if it has to meet its larger digital transformation goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Maturity Strategy book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Digital Maturity Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Maturity Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Maturity Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Maturity Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Maturity Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Maturity Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Digital Maturity Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Digital Maturity Strategy project?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by your organization?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Digital Maturity Strategy project been reassigned to other units or Digital Maturity Strategy projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does your organization have if the Digital Maturity Strategy projects fail to meet deadline?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Maturity Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Maturity Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Maturity Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Maturity Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Maturity Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Maturity Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Maturity Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Maturity Strategy project with this in-depth Digital Maturity Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Maturity Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Maturity Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Maturity Strategy investments work better.
This Digital Maturity Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.