Look inside the Kanban:
Provide overall leadership for the Digital Transformation program including the following work streams: KPI and metric management, including goal/plan definition; participate in gathering and refining Business Requirements, process redesign related to the digital program and overall end-to-end support of business requirements and systems implementation coordination, management reporting; ensure training plans are in place and lead internal (internal) customers and teams in the development and maintenance of project and/or program artifacts.
Benefits of the Digital Transformation Strategy Kanban
- With digital transformation top of mind, does your organization have the technology in place to support your business goals?
- In this constantly changing environment how does your organization ensure a great employee experience that will help to accelerate digital transformation and deliver better business results?
- Does your organization have a culture that takes a long term perspective on change and encourages ongoing transformation and development of technology to enable process change?
- Where do your challenges to executing on digital transformation impact your organizations business revenue negatively if they are not addressed quickly?
- Has your organization articulated specific digital transformation goals as specifying what proportion of the business will be digital within a certain time frame?
- Have you identified a Chief Data Officer, Chief Digital Officer, and business and technology leadership to make the digital transformation the new normal?
- Digital transformation is an on going process, how does your organization manage this ongoing journey?
- How has digital transformation impacted your organization regarding use of new technologies, changes in value creation and structural changes?
- Considering the technologies and applications that can be brought to bear to help in your digital transformation process, what do you get done from home?
- How does your organization implement digital transformation while keeping your customers at the center of everything you do?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2181 Digital Transformation Strategy critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Digital Transformation Strategy roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2181 Digital Transformation Strategy critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Digital Transformation Strategy critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Digital Transformation Strategy Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Digital Transformation Strategy Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: BDO, Altair Engineering, Dell Technologies, Novartis, Biogen, Sandoz, SEKAI Digital Twins, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., Citi, Datadog, TA Digital, Ascential, UPMC, Funded.club, General Mills, CVS Health, CBRE, Amex, Genmab, Jacobs, Portland General Electric, Idaho National Laboratory, Horizon Controls Group, Digital Ocean Jobs, FTI Consulting, Inc., Matterport, Bloomberg, EPAM Systems, EY, Volvo Group, The Walt Disney Company (Corporate), Liberty Mutual Insurance, Bentley Systems, LineVision, GE Appliances, Dermalogica, Intel, T-Mobile, Sentient Energy, HDR, Connexus Credit Union, ConcertoCare, USAA, Microsoft, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, Optiv, Hillrom, CSL Behring, Tokio Marine HCC, United for Respect, Fidelity Investments, Network N, Horizontal Digital, Fortive Corporate, ‚ÄãMarkesman Group, IntelliGenesis, LLC, OPS Consulting, LLC, WOOD Consulting Services, Walmart, CHEP, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ball Corporation, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Siemens, WestRock, NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Catholic Relief Services, Nouryon, Honeywell, Guardian Life Insurance Company, GE Healthcare, Digital Defense, Inc., DigitalOcean, GE Digital, NV Energy, Change Healthcare, Farmer's Business Network, Inc., WorkBoard, Element Materials Technology, Iron Mountain, Accenture, DWA US, PENTAX Medical, Community Coffee Company, L.L.C., Fenwick & West LLP, Bizongo, Banner Health, Toyota, Schneider Electric, UnitedHealth Group, TransUnion, KeyBank, Johnson Controls, FedEx Services, bp, McKinsey & Company, Aegon, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Salesforce, Komatsu, Northern Trust Corp., Guidehouse, Cepheid, Appian Corporation, ViaSat, Workato, Kaiser Permanente, RSM US LLP, Siemens Healthineers, ServiceNow, Ross Stores, Keysight Technologies, WSP USA, The Weir Group PLC, Regal Beloit, NVIDIA, BlazeTech, PassiveLogic, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton, Schaeffler Group, Sabel Systems, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Rockwell Automation, Aspen Technology, Verizon, MxD, Cruise, Amgen, Rolls-Royce, Resilience, EDF Renewables, Regeneron, Rivian Automotive, Ford Motor Company, PeopleTec, Autodesk, Cognizant Technology Solutions, HR Collaboration Group LLC, Rutgers University, Acuity Brands, Beyondsoft Consulting, Pfizer, Pratt & Whitney, Amcor, Ericsson, PRINCIPLE POWER, Asite, ESRI, Inc., Brunswick Corporation, Bristol Myers Squibb, Applied Intuition, TAE Technologies, Inc., Bell Textron Inc., Dassault Systèmes, BOEING, Arup, Qualis Corporation, Ecolab, Central Coast Agriculture, Leidos, STR, Northrop Grumman, Informa Tech, SCHENCK PROCESS LLC, Gafcon, Inc., Cavnue, bluecrux, IBM, HARTING Americas, Exelon Corporation, Collins Aerospace, TIGNIS, INC., Simio, Aveva, OWENS CORNING, ANSYS, Stantec, Aquent, Presagis, Hach, Golden State Water Company, Kalmar, Nike, 3M, Deloitte, Tesla, Capgemini, Precision Castparts Corp., Sig Sauer, Siemens Energy, Southwest Tennessee Community College, University of Michigan, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, SAP, Applied Research Solutions / ARS, Paul Davis Restoration of Tampa, Zenith Electronics, LLC, Loon