Look inside the guide:
Have an agile team with Engineers and Product Owner to develop creative data driven solutions that meet business and technical initiatives.
- Translate data into applicable knowledge for a circular business strategy.
- Utilize equipment maintenance data to manage customer relationships or create sales opportunities.
- Manage the sensor platform development and integration of data sets with different temporal and spatial dimensions.
- Meet your marketing and business development objectives.
- Manage data privacy and security in your data collection.
- Leverage the increasing amount of data created across your value chain.
- Manage daily operations with intelligent decisions whilst developing new digital twins managing data about things that do not even exist yet.
- Improve product and process quality to meet customer demands while optimizing cost and yield.
- Access production data at all organization levels.
- Capture and share data across all phases of the asset life cycle.
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Digital Twin critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities guide will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Guide will help you plan and manage your Digital Twin roadmap.
Table Of Contents
About The Art of Service
Digital Twin Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Digital Twin Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Keysight Technologies, Altair Engineering, Matterport, Microsoft, The Weir Group PLC, Accenture, Verizon, Regal Beloit, PassiveLogic, Booz Allen Hamilton, Schaeffler Group, Bentley Systems, Johnson Controls, Aspen Technology, SEKAI Digital Twins, Cotocus, Cruise, Cupix, Idaho National Laboratory, Precision Solutions, PeopleTec, Autodesk, HDR, Cognizant Technology Solutions, David Evans and Associates, Inc., Walt Disney World Resort, HR Collaboration Group LLC, Sabel Systems, Rutgers University, Acuity Brands, Beyondsoft Consulting, Pfizer, Resilience, Ericsson, Asite, Bristol Myers Squibb, Applied Intuition, Bell Textron Inc., Oracle, BOEING, Arup, Qualis Corporation, Central Coast Agriculture, Leidos, STR, 3M, SCHENCK PROCESS LLC, Siemens, Cavnue, Rivian Automotive, bluecrux, Schneider Electric, Pratt & Whitney, HARTING Americas, TIGNIS, INC., Simio, Horizon Controls Group, Aveva, OWENS CORNING, Stantec, SCALABLE Network Technologies, Aquent, Presagis, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Golden State Water Company, Nike, Deloitte, Tesla, Capgemini, Precision Castparts Corp., Sig Sauer, Siemens Energy, Southwest Tennessee Community College, University of Michigan, Q Bio, SAP, Applied Research Solutions / ARS, Zenith Electronics, LLC, WithHealth, Inc., Esko, ELEVI Associates, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Front End Analytics, AT&T, Nexteer Automotive Corporation, Avvir, Microshare, CNH Industrial, OCTOPUZ Inc., SAGE Black Consulting & Contracting LLC, DISH, University of Dayton, Stellar Human Resource Services LLC, Geocent, Emerson, Harman International, ManTech International Corporation, CAE Inc., BAE Systems, Criterion Systems, Inc., Talent Search PRO, Forward Networks, Georgia-Pacific, University of Texas at Austin, CACI, Gafcon, Inc., Amgen, Vertex Software LLC, Tetra Tech, Rheem Manufacturing, Funded.club