Evaluate and oversee the implementation of new software and tools relevant to your organizations EDiscovery Document Review projects, any supporting or related Infrastructure Resources, and Security Measures and protocols relating to your organizations EDiscovery Document Review software and projects.
More Uses of the EDiscovery Toolkit:
- Drive implementation, playbook development, budget forecasting and tracking, adoption of new products and services, and regular feedback and review meetings.
- Ensure you transform; distributed computation, high scale, High Availability, geo redundancy, low maintenance and with provable quality.
- Be accountable for keeping clients proactively updated about new tools, products, and offerings; and providing client demonstrations.
- Manage work with Chief Information Officers and organization leadership in the development of short and long term strategies to increase the effectiveness of the EDiscovery group.
- Ensure your venture communicates and coordinates with technology and business functional groups to specify hardware, software and Network Connectivity for production and Test Environments.
- Provide oversight to personnel performing EDiscovery preservation, collection, and legal hold memo distribution.
- Develop: contextual language understanding and Deep Learning achieve a new level of cognitive understanding to automate legal workflows.
- Provide high level escalation support to colleagues across your organization for application and complex process implementation.
- Organize: review, monitors, recommends and reports enhancement opportunities to meet organization and industry policies, standards, and guidance.
- Coordinate with multiple parties to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to technical issues, and completion of projects.
- Confirm your operation develops and monitors adherence to Best Practices and procedures, ensures Project Teams successful project completion and a high level of client service.
- Systematize: monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Manage work with clients and supporting departments to plan, implement, execute and close out assigned client projects with clearly defined goals.
- Provide leadership in the planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordinating, reporting, and budgeting of the EDiscovery Services team.
- Develop escalation process with vendors regarding breach and identified vulnerability notifications that pose high risk to the enterprise.
- Support the EDiscovery team in the process of searching, locating, processing, reviewing, and Securing Data with the intent to use it as evidence for legal cases.
- Steer: adaptive and team oriented contributors supports the EDiscovery group and Project Teams with data intake, tracking, and shipping.
- Confirm your strategy recommends change to improve standards, procedures and operating methodologies to ensure the integrity, consistency, security, quality and performance of each technology across your organization.
- Interact with teams across your organization regarding records and Information Management practices and provide related support and guidance.
- Evaluate and advice on the development and implementation of technology enabled solutions to help clients to solve problems faster and more efficiently.
- Manage the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
- Follow and ensure that personnel performing EDiscovery and RIM activities follow Standard Operating Procedures (Sops), policies, and processes.
- Ensure EDiscovery team is accountable to defined objectives and goals tied to strategy; set consistent, high standards for proactive, strategic Service Excellence from all members of the team.
- Arrange that your project uses forensic tool kits and EDiscovery to scan memory and email for various historical information and activity.
- Prepare annual cost recovery analysis/projections, budgeting, and evaluation of billing model, collections and realization rates.
- Arrange that your business communicates with Project Managers, stakeholders, and management and provides accurate and timely dissemination of information.
- Be certain that your team complies; designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, Security Monitoring, tuning and management of IT Security Systems and applications, Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Loss Prevention, and EDiscovery actions.
- Standardize: proactively identify opportunities to take on tasks that free the outside sales professionals to interact more with clients and prospects.
- Manage work with your Project Management (Client Services) team to develop processes that exceed ever expanding client needs.
- Confirm your organization provides Project Scope and estimates to client and ensures adequate staffing and resources requirements to achieve project goals and timelines.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EDiscovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any EDiscovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EDiscovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EDiscovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EDiscovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Has a Cost Center been established?
- How do you improve productivity?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Among the EDiscovery product and Service Cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- How can the value of EDiscovery be defined?
- Implementation planning: is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EDiscovery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EDiscovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EDiscovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EDiscovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EDiscovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EDiscovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EDiscovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EDiscovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all EDiscovery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the EDiscovery Project Team have enough people to execute the EDiscovery Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed EDiscovery Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete EDiscovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EDiscovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EDiscovery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EDiscovery Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EDiscovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EDiscovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EDiscovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EDiscovery project with this in-depth EDiscovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EDiscovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EDiscovery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EDiscovery investments work better.
This EDiscovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.