Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Advanced eDiscovery CRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Advanced eDiscovery CRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Advanced eDiscovery CRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Advanced eDiscovery CRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Advanced eDiscovery CRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
- The federal rules of civil procedure have been amended to address issues arising from electronic discovery or ediscovery. so is this really going to change the way anyone approaches discovery?
- Do your organizations CIO and IT managers know your organizations chief legal counsel and/or external legal counsel well enough to have a consideration with them about important issues?
- How do technologies like e-mail archiving, records management, classification, WORM storage and eDiscovery tools come together in a unified solution to address compliance requirements?
- The tricky question is what that continuing duty entails. What must a lawyer do to make certain that relevant information--especially electronic information--is being retained?
- If you use third party software or facilities for any part of your critical data, what provisions for logical and physical access are inherent in the already stated resources?
- May you assume the use of technology acceleration tools, specifically email threading and a technology assisted review (TAR) model to help prioritize documents before Review?
- Would summary judgment motions be a fair way of diverting cases from trial if, due to lack of pretrial discovery, the real evidence was only revealed at trial?
- How will the cloud service provider place a hold on data or content that is subject to a legal hold order as part of eDiscovery or other formal investigation?
- How many cases have you worked on, or participated in as an expert witness, within the past five (5) years where issues regarding e-discovery were addressed?
- Is any potentially relevant ESI likely to reside in obsolete, proprietary, or unsupported software or media that may no longer be available or readable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Advanced eDiscovery CRM book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Advanced eDiscovery CRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Advanced eDiscovery CRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Advanced eDiscovery CRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Advanced eDiscovery CRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Advanced eDiscovery CRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Advanced eDiscovery CRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Advanced eDiscovery CRM project success?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are Advanced eDiscovery CRM projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you record meetings for the already stated unable to attend?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Advanced eDiscovery CRM project management. What Advanced eDiscovery CRM project was the first to use modern Advanced eDiscovery CRM project management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
Step-by-step and complete Advanced eDiscovery CRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Advanced eDiscovery CRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Advanced eDiscovery CRM project with this in-depth Advanced eDiscovery CRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Advanced eDiscovery CRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Advanced eDiscovery CRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Advanced eDiscovery CRM investments work better.
This Advanced eDiscovery CRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.