Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure the team engages with management and staff to develop an aggregated and objective view of first line risk exposures, advises business areas on control issues and mitigation decisions, provides a first line review and quality assurance function, and promotes effective information dissemination and transparency of existing and emerging material risks and control issues.
Benefits of the Emerging Risks Kanban
- What processes does management have in place to identify emerging risks affecting objectives and the related changes in risk prioritization in a rapidly changing environment?
- Does the board have access to the information needed to evaluate risks emerging from ESG trends?
- Is there a process in place to identify emerging risks and to incorporate into your organizations risk management plan?
- Do you have regular access to the information needed to evaluate risks emerging from environmental and social trends?
- How are the risks related to emerging markets addressed within your risk management program?
- What processes are in place to identify emerging risks affecting objectives and the related changes in risk prioritization?
- Does your organization monitor hazards, share information on potential risks and have an emergency plan of action?
- Do you have a good understanding of emerging technologies and business trends that are vital for the management of IT risks in a fast changing environment?
- Are the current risk management systems effective at capturing emerging environmental and social risks and opportunities?
- Which risk management techniques does your organization use to assess/ model emerging risks?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1850 Emerging Risks critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Emerging Risks roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1850 Emerging Risks critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Emerging Risks critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Emerging Risks Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Emerging Risks Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Citi, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, The Hanover Insurance Group, Amazon Data Services, Inc., Wayfair, Aon, FirstAmerica, Walmart, One Concern, PayPal, Morgan Stanley, Lumen, Deloitte, North Carolina Administrative Office of the Courts, General Mills, U.S. Bank, Booz Allen Hamilton, Fishtech Group LLC, Gartner, CrossCountry Consulting, Fannie Mae, Milliman, Puget Sound Energy, The Travelers Companies, Inc., Risk Management Solutions (RMS), Guy Carpenter, Risk Management Solutions, Nationwide, General Reinsurance Corporation, BDO, Selective Insurance Company of America, Berkley, Chubb, Applied Research Associates, Inc, American Family Mutual Insurance Company, AIG, AIR, EMC Insurance, QBE, Acrisure LLC, Revantage Corporate Services, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty, Infineum, GCM Grosvenor, Global Staffing, LLC, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Air Products, MetLife, Schroders, Blue Shield of California, HEB, Natixis North America Inc., CohnReznick, Inter-American Development Bank, TCS, HSBC, University of South Carolina, MassMutual, Amazon.com Services LLC, umlaut North America, Cigna, BMO Harris Bank, Dropbox, ON24