Support all analytical platform implementations (Google Tag management, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Big Query, etc).
More Uses of the Google Analytics 360 Suite Toolkit:
- Solidify expertise with Google Analytics 360 / Google tag management 360 / Google Big Query a must.
- Ensure you direct; find your next IT contract.
- Initiate: web analytics specialization.
- Vie marketing cloud and data specialization.
- Orchestrate: Google Analytics 360 Suite.
- Ensure you unite; lead Business Intelligence analysis.
- Govern: work closely with various cross functional stakeholders to capture data needed to drive business decisions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Analytics 360 Suite Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Analytics 360 Suite related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Analytics 360 Suite specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Analytics 360 Suite Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Analytics 360 Suite improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is your organization considered a leader in its market as determined by credible third-parties as analyst organizations and experts from digital departments?
- Should a technology platform with its own business interests to consider be deciding which media groups are worthy of support?
- How to organize â conceptually and technologically â the tight integration of Software Engineering tools in the cloud?
- What role, if any, can humans play in a world of robotics, Artificial intelligence, and Machine Learning?
- What has been your biggest challenge as it relates to data-driven marketing and how did you overcome it?
- What are all of the other systems you are currently using that should be integrated with web analytics?
- Is the existing distribution scada system adequate to meet your organizations long term Business Needs?
- Do you successfully integrate your existing customer data systems with an identity resolution platform?
- What steps is your organization taking to further improve its service reliability and reduce outages?
- What if you want to understand the flow between activities, or which features get the most activity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Analytics 360 Suite book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Analytics 360 Suite self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Analytics 360 Suite Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Analytics 360 Suite areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Analytics 360 Suite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Analytics 360 Suite projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Analytics 360 Suite Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Analytics 360 Suite project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- WBS Dictionary: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Google Analytics 360 Suite project sponsor function identified and defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Google Analytics 360 Suite project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you keep key people outside the group informed about its accomplishments?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Google Analytics 360 Suite project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during Risk Identification?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the Google Analytics 360 Suite project?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new Google Analytics 360 Suite projects to the overall portfolio?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within your organization?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Analytics 360 Suite Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Analytics 360 Suite project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Analytics 360 Suite project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Analytics 360 Suite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Analytics 360 Suite and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Analytics 360 Suite investments work better.
This Google Analytics 360 Suite All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.