Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities; perform Quality Assurance to ensure tagging is working as planned and identify any issues or gaps.
- Direct: actionable insights enable a systemic improvement in the overall performance of your Service Delivery.
- Develop robust framework and advanced analytic methodologies to support your clients business goals and Customer Insight needs.
- Head: in collaboration with the creative communications team, audit existing digital channels and processes and suggest improvements.
- Manage work with Project Management to establish production schedule for all campaign planning and execution deadlines.
- Analyze campaign results and work with business partners to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Standardize: monitor Social Media conversation to create monthly reports that show growth, and engagement levels.
- Engage in internal meetings and creative brainstorming sessions for client campaigns and initiatives.
- Align to the overall Business Strategy when driving the direction of the team, projects, and processes.
- Govern: acquisition of a broad range of Digital Marketing skills that are in high demand across a variety of industries.
- Warrant that your planning complies; programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
- Provide best practices Consulting Services to clients in solving Web Analytics, Tag Management System, and technical implementation needs.
- Ensure you head; understand and analyze business performance in detail, identify ideas for improvement, and communicate out actionable insights to Key Stakeholders.
- Provide overall direction to the development of advanced analytic solutions and strategies to new and existing clients.
- Audit: plan and oversee all marketing placements, developing an annual media plan and securing subsequent contracts.
- Pilot: leverage the existing tools, processes and best practices associated with application packaging that documented user requirements are satisfied.
- Stay abreast of Industry Trends to inform your Digital strategy and communicate trends to clients and your team, focusing on how changes can help improve results.
- Manage work with Digital strategy and media strategy teams to effectively measure tactics in multichannel ecosystem and understand how all the pieces work together.
- Provide additional support for campaigns/clients that require meticulous testing, measurement, and analysis.
- Keep up to date with Industry Trends, research industry related media, and paid search best practices.
- Ensure you start with a holistic vision of Multichannel Marketing campaigns, analyzing how paid media and search, social, email and web efforts perform relative to each other and the market.
- Create, monitor, and share reporting dashboards weekly/monthly in accordance with the needs of the Marketing team.
- Deliver regular reports that are timely, concise, insightful and meaningful in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Create and maintain monthly content calendars across all Social Media platforms ensuring a constant flow of relevant and engaging content.
- Standardize: leverage multiple sources of analytics (Web Analytics, Voice Of Customer, competitor intelligence) to understand web site performance and visitor behavior.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends/insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Manage: conduct search engine optimization analysis and work with external copywriter to execute SEO strategy on brand websites.
- Ensure you negotiate; lead the work execution and be accountable for the quality and robustness of client deliverables; translate analytic findings into actionable business strategies and tactics.
- Systematize: work alongside your Marketing And Communications team to test and refine your Social Media and email platforms.
- Ensure you design; recommend tools, metrics, and best practices for the measurement of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Develop best practice media and marketing measurement methodologies to identify incremental impact and optimization opportunities.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is pre-qualification of suppliers carried out?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Google Analytics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How do you accomplish your long range Google Analytics goals?
- Will a Google Analytics production readiness review be required?
- Are Risk Management tasks balanced centrally and locally?
- What happens when a new employee joins your organization?
- How do your controls stack up?
- Do you feel that more should be done in the Google Analytics area?
- Can you do all this work?
- Is special Google Analytics user knowledge required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Analytics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Google Analytics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Google Analytics Project Team have enough people to execute the Google Analytics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Google Analytics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Google Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Analytics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Analytics project with this in-depth Google Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Analytics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Analytics investments work better.
This Google Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.