Lead Process Improvement and review from system provisioning to enforcing device policies and configuration profiles, every part of your IT Systems And Processes are in scope for improvement.
- Orchestrate: design, development, implementation, and operational support of mission critical solutions in large scale environments.
- Devise creative approaches for leveraging incomplete or noisy data to build intelligent and/or automated solutions for Decision Making and analysis.
- Develop: plan and direct enhancements to web analytics and cloud data tools and processes.
- Steer: open committed to the free and open sharing of software, information, knowledge, and ideas.
- Ensure you gain; build and maintain relationships to influence long term Strategic Direction; act as an advisor to the customer.
- Use Machine Learning and statistical skills in analyzing large datasets to extract actionable insights that inform Experimental Design and model development.
- Evaluate: plan and direct audits and implementations of web analytics and cloud data tools.
- Be accountable for participating in a full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Agile techniques to deliver solutions.
- Ensure you can identify appropriate statistical procedures to address specific business or data insight challenges.
- Ensure you are knowledgeable around Bayesian logic and its application in Predictive Modeling.
- Help organization and client business leadership establish, measure and regularly report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain project level oversight and manage exceptions related to timelines, milestones, migration goals and Business Transformation strategies.
- Become skilled at seamlessly moving between multiple projects and clients and bringing rigorous prioritization to your team.
- Support team members in the maintenance of systems for Production Environments and resolution of internal and external customer issues.
- Manage robust and scalable systems in order to get ahead of the exponential demand.
- Ensure you establish; lead Business Development and pre sales activities, working Cloud and DevOps opportunities with the sales team and pre Sales Engineers.
- Steer: customer Relationship Management, helping ensure the success of your cloud projects and ultimately the success of the customer.
- Formulate: scale systems sustainability through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Supervise: rigorously qualifie large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of your organizations resources.
- Be accountable for performing services (for you or your service provider) as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics.
- Ensure you accumulate; build Security Tools and processes using Python or Go for Critical Infrastructure Protection, monitoring and remediation.
- Help shape the future of networking by building a team of thought leaders and executing on domain leading innovations.
- Confirm your business assess go to market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness and build plans to ensure the team is properly trained/equipped to successfully perform in support of annual goals.
- Evaluate: ideally in computer science, Cybersecurity, Information security, engineering, information technology.
- Develop your organizations Cloud Data Practice services, go to market approach, alliances, talent and best practices.
- Develop and maintain solutions which automate the configuration, provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring of your core systems.
- Supervise: advocate for the investment in process, tooling, and monitoring to anticipate and proactively address customer needs.
- Apply tools and methods to transform or enrich data for an array of possible uses.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Cloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Cloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Cloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Cloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Cloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you catch Google Cloud definition inconsistencies?
- What projects are going on in the organization today, and what resources are those projects using from the resource pools?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- What are you verifying?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Google Cloud processes of your organization?
- How do you prevent mis-estimating cost?
- How do you measure risk?
- Are all key stakeholders present at all Structured Walkthroughs?
- What are the necessary qualifications?
- Can you integrate quality management and risk management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Cloud book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Cloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Cloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Cloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Cloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Cloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Cloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Cloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Google Cloud project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Google Cloud project team have enough people to execute the Google Cloud project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Google Cloud project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Google Cloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Cloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Cloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Cloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Cloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Cloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Cloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Cloud project with this in-depth Google Cloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Cloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Cloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Cloud investments work better.
This Google Cloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.