Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Cloud Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Cloud Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Cloud Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Cloud Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Cloud Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Are you trying to defend against intelligent adversaries who can cleverly exploit a chain of vulnerabilities, possibly across seemingly unrelated assets, to gain access to your sensitive data?
- Are you comfortable with working on data-sparse problems, using multiple models, theories, and experiments to drive analysis, while also helping to focus additional data-gathering activities?
- What are the other reasons, things like mergers and acquisitions, or what are the other use cases that are driving people to move portfolio to the cloud?
- How do you build a technical foundation of engaging interfaces to drive high-value interactions between different applications and partners?
- Can different data storage models be used for different cloud service providers, and are additional cloud service providers necessary?
- What is an enterprise platform team and what is the role of an enterprise platform team in moving things into production?
- How can a employee create a product that increases efficiency for customers and is aesthetically pleasing for daily use?
- Does your cloud strategy and roadmap sufficiently address governance, security, and compliance requirements?
- Does Google use your organizations data in Google apps services or cloud platform for advertising purposes?
- What body of knowledge should you collect and formalize in order to help software teams to practice DevOps?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Cloud Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Cloud Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Cloud Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Cloud Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Cloud Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Cloud Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Variance Analysis: Other relevant issues of Variance Analysis -selling price or gross margin?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Google Cloud Platform project manager a PMP (Certified Google Cloud Platform project manager) and experienced?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances ÃÂÃÂ how will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Google Cloud Platform project repository for each release?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Requirements Documentation: What marketing channels do you want to use: e-mail, letter or sms?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Google Cloud Platform project?
Step-by-step and complete Google Cloud Platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Google Cloud Platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Cloud Platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Cloud Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Cloud Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Cloud Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Cloud Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Google Cloud Platform project with this in-depth Google Cloud Platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Cloud Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Cloud Platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Cloud Platform investments work better.
This Google Cloud Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.