You manage your project goals, contribute to Product Strategy, drive architecture decisions, and design internet scale solutions across various cloud and Open Source tools to resolve challenging cloud technology platform problems for your customers, in an effort to help develop your team.
- Be accountable for performing services (for you or your service provider) as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics.
- Confirm your project achieves project objectives through the identification and coordination of the right people to lead the project initiatives.
- Advise on Best Practices throughout the full Software Development lifecycle, working with teams to ensure designs are scalable, maintainable, and supportable.
- Identify: customer Relationship Management, helping ensure the success of your cloud projects and ultimately the success of the customer.
- Facilitate debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and Unit Testing of custom solutions built on your organizations platform.
- Ensure your group leads the development of innovative service offerings and provides thE Business value selling expertise for specific solutions.
- Ensure you carry out; lead Business Development and pre sales activities, working Cloud and DevOps opportunities with the sales team and pre sales engineers.
- Ensure you allocate; lead Process Improvement and review from system provisioning to enforcing device policies and configuration profiles, every part of your IT Systems And Processes are in scope for improvement.
- Confirm your organization leads technology evaluations and re engineering activities to support strategy definition and Continuous Improvement activities.
- Manage work with customers to design Cloud based technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations that enable Business Objectives.
- Steer: rigorously qualifie large opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of your organizations resources.
- Control: partner closely with internal business, product, commerce, pricing, strategy, marketing, and Engineering Groups to develop and design Business Growth programs, and discounting and commerce changes.
- Collaborate with team members in sales, marketing, pre sales, finance, legal, and consulting to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develop and maintain solutions which automate the configuration, provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring of your core systems.
- Maintain project level oversight and manage exceptions related to timelines, milestones, migration goals and Business Transformation strategies.
- Use machinE Learning and statistical skills in analyzing large datasets to extract actionable insights that inform Experimental Design and model development.
- Use technical skills to develop enterprise data, analytics, and Business Intelligence tools and services as part of a hybrid Cloud Architecture.
- Confirm your venture assess go to market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness and build plans to ensure the team is properly trained/equipped to successfully perform in support of annual goals.
- Ensure your project leads the troubleshooting of issues with tools, processes, applications or infrastructure and the determination of root causes and corrective improvement.
- Develop trusted advisory partnerships with Cloud Platform customers, and ensure Customer Success by collaborating with internal teams.
- Guide: work closely with internal staff in the development and governance of technology architecture standards, guidelines, and patterns in support of solution delivery.
- Be a thought leader in your organization by engineering microservice based architectures and driving infrastructure decentralization efforts.
- Secure that your venture builds solutions encompassing continuous testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Cloud Technologies.
- Perform unit cost analysis and update the existing and new models to provide the most accurate and up to date information for Sales teams, Product Managers, and other stakeholders.
- Deliver end to end Infrastructure Management solutions in a GCP enterprise environment through the use of monitoring, cloud coding and scripting (automation), and industry Best Practices while adhering to client specific GCP governance practices.
- Devise creative approaches for leveraging incomplete or noisy data to build intelligent and/or automated solutions for Decision Making and analysis.
- Consult with client and stakeholders on strategies for deployment of new cloud technology implementations, monitoring and optimization of clients enterprise GCP environment.
- Establish: scale systems sustainability through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support team members in the maintenance of systems for Production Environments and resolution of internal and external customer issues.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify Key Stakeholders, and also build relationships and identify workloads in considerations with IT decision makers and practitioners.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Google Cloud Platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Google Cloud Platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Google Cloud Platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Google Cloud Platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Google Cloud Platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What do people want to verify?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Google Cloud Platform services?
- When a disaster occurs, who gets priority?
- What are current Google Cloud Platform paradigms?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- How is Knowledge Sharing about Risk Management improved?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Google Cloud Platform?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How do you decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Google Cloud Platform book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Google Cloud Platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Google Cloud Platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Google Cloud Platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Google Cloud Platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Google Cloud Platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Google Cloud Platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Google Cloud Platform project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Google Cloud Platform Project Team have enough people to execute the Google Cloud Platform project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Google Cloud Platform project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Google Cloud Platform Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Google Cloud Platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Google Cloud Platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Google Cloud Platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Google Cloud Platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Google Cloud Platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Google Cloud Platform and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Google Cloud Platform investments work better.
This Google Cloud Platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.