Look inside the Kanban:
Develop experience using UX metrics and a user centered design process to provide insights to product engineering groups.
Benefits of the Human-Centered Design Kanban
- How does the use service design methods build institutional reflexivity?
- Do you have an interest in human centered design and digital technologies?
- What would it look like if human centered design methods were applied further upstream to the creation of actual policies?
- How do you use the Human Centered Design Process to invent something for someone else?
- How might you use design to creatively engage people in conversations?
- What design features would your organization like to bring into your product roadmap?
- What criteria does relationship design add to the human centered design requirements of desirability, feasibility, and viability?
- Which human centered design methods will translate to policy design?
- How might you design services and experiences that create well being for people within organizations?
- What do you see as the next steps in the use of human centered design in health care more broadly?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized Human-Centered Design critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Human-Centered Design roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete Human-Centered Design critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Human-Centered Design critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Human-Centered Design Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Human-Centered Design Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Dataminr, Kernel Labs, Calibrate, IA Collaborative, Prosoft, Publicis Sapient, andculture, V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc., Twilio, Salesforce, Zudy Software, OutSystems, Altair Engineering, Webstaurant Store, Inc., Railsbank, Amazon.com Services LLC, Home Depot / THD, Mind Research Institute, MainStreet, Honda Dev. and Mfg of Am.,LLC, Drift, Indeed, Eastern Kentucky University, REI, DuckDuckGo, Expedia, Red Alpha LLC, Ipsos North America, Edward Jones, NuORDER, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Motorola Solutions, VMware, Trilogy Education, Uber, ViaSat, Amex, CVS Health, Think Company, Faire, Florence Inc., Clareo Partners, Providence, Google, GE Healthcare, Accenture, Western Union, Boomi, Henry Schein One, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Moody's Corporation, Rockwell Automation, MetLife, Cigna, EagleView, Bosch Group, MathWorks, Citizen, Alaska Airlines, DRT Strategies, Inc., Capital One - US, Microsoft, JazzHR, Addepar, Ford Motor Company, DocuSign, Everlywell, realtor.com, Cerence, SiteCrafting, Inc, Alignable, Mati, FullStory, Softvision - North America, TVH Parts Co., CEDENT, Starburst, Apple, Boston Scientific Corporation, Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Braintrust, ManTech International Corporation, PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS, U.S. Bank, TikTok, LEGO, Salesloft, TARGET, HashiCorp, Delta Defense, MSCI Inc, Praescient Analytics, Drip, BISSELL Homecare, NBCUniversal, Medtronic, Major League Baseball, Everly Health, Surgalign Spine Technologies Inc, Finn Partners, Baanyan Software Services, Cvent, Experian, Akraya Inc., Allegis Group, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Databento, Acrisure Technology Group, Discover, WebFX, Inc., Red Hat Software, DBS Interactive, Inetum, Spotify, Axcient, Resolve BioSciences GmbH, Triangle UXPA, CrowdStrike, Nordstrom Inc, Disney Streaming, Yoko, 3M, Booz Allen Hamilton, Optum, Jockey.com, FICO, Food52, AIG, GE Aviation, Mount Mary University, Interaction Design Foundation, Verizon, Chick-fil-A, Inc., BlackRock, General Dynamics Information Technology, Nike, Qcentrio, Grainger, FLEXE, Inc., PredictSpring, NewStore, Dupont, Cash App, University of Wisconsin–Madison, AT&T, Deloitte, Amazon Kuiper Manufacturing, Expedia Group, Arizona State University, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, US Internal Revenue Service, John Deere, Kaiser Permanente, Vista, SanMar, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Peraton, City of Atlanta, GA, Starbucks, Yelp, Ad Hoc Team, JnJ, Technical Assent, KPMG, Duke Energy, WELLS FARGO BANK, CrossCountry Consulting, In-N-Out, MasterCard, Givelify, Peloton, Expedia.com, Creative Reaction Lab, Capital One, ISADORA AGENCY, Zelis, PlayStation Global, Elevance Health, NewAgeSys Solutions, Salem Five, WebToMed, CreateMe, Phoenix Cyber, Mendix
About The Art of Service
Our clients want to be confident that they base their risk management and compliance decisions on accurate data. But compliance is complex and you don’t know what you don’t know.
You should have clarity in your business around risk management and compliance without being frustrated about spending thousands of dollars and waiting for external consultants to identify your company’s blind spots.
As senior executives and business owners for over 22 years, we understand your frustration.
That’s why the Art of Service has created the Self Assessment and implementation tools which have been used by more than 100,000 professionals globally to control their own compliance assessments; resulting in 500+ Academic citations, making it in the top 1 % of most cited work worldwide.