Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Rational Rose XDE Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Rational Rose XDE related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Rational Rose XDE specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Rational Rose XDE Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Rational Rose XDE improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Is it expensive to shift to a dedicated requirements management tool like DOORS Next Generation compared to sticking with conventional office productivity management tools?
- Which kind of artifact should a stakeholder create in order to visually model the interaction of a customer without focusing on the design?
- Will the new or changed processes or applications threaten your organizations business continuity or increase information security risks?
- Which IBM enterprise modernization product can best help determine the impact of code changes more quickly and with less risk?
- Which IBM Rational clm feature keeps team members informed of decisions made on requirements despite the geographic barriers?
- How to implement & operate an efficient storage, workflow and management system within the different testing environments?
- Is emotional intelligence merely a recycling of what you used to call the soft skills of management and leadership?
- What Rational products can be used together to provide a comprehensive application portfolio management solution?
- Which tier in modern multi tier mainframe systems is typically responsible for the business application server?
- What is the simplest way to allow customers to experience the look and feel of IBM Rational CLM applications?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Rational Rose XDE book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Rational Rose XDE self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Rational Rose XDE Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Rational Rose XDE areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Rational Rose XDE Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Rational Rose XDE projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Rational Rose XDE Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Rational Rose XDE project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Quality Management Plan: How many IBM Rational Rose XDE project staff does this specific process affect?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to wait until all offerors have been evaluated?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the IBM Rational Rose XDE project been properly established?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken - What are the business drivers?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on IBM Rational Rose XDE projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- WBS Dictionary: The already stated responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the IBM Rational Rose XDE project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Rational Rose XDE Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Rational Rose XDE project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Rational Rose XDE project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Rational Rose XDE project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Rational Rose XDE project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Rational Rose XDE project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Rational Rose XDE project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Rational Rose XDE project with this in-depth IBM Rational Rose XDE Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Rational Rose XDE projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Rational Rose XDE and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Rational Rose XDE investments work better.
This IBM Rational Rose XDE All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.