Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness.
More Uses of the Rational Quality Management Toolkit:
- Configure and maintain Web Applications across multiple systems.
- Arrange that your enterprise complies; analysis related to Quality Control, performance and operability.
- Lead software functionality to project stakeholders and end users.
- Supervise: implement Single Sign On capabilities for all hosted tools and applications across the private cloud environment.
- Organize: constantly monitor work to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Ensure that the Test Designs and documentation support all applicable client, organization or Industry Standards, timelines and budgets.
- Be accountable for shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions.
- Arrange that your corporation provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks or projects.
- Methodize: document functional automation tests and load tests in rational Quality Management.
- Develop: actively lead System Design and integration planning for multiple large scale installations.
- Manage use of critical thought to interpret test results and implement lean engineering improvements.
- Ensure your organization develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive Test Plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Be accountable for offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Make sure that your design contributes to the review of project documentation.
- Maintain information confidentiality and security.
- Lead all phases of Risk Management assessment and Software Development.
- Assure your team performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Lead: actively lead Agile meetings with product and Program Management.
- Integrate solutions to implement Automated Testing tools.
- Create end to end System Integration Test Cases, to use as a design for developing regression automated tests.
- Audit: web application user interface testing, usability testing, regression testing, and systems integrations testing.
- Establish that your enterprise complies; completes development to implement components and/or solutions.
- Devise: implement and identify innovative tools, frameworks, automation, and utilities to increase velocity while maintaining and improving Quality Standards.
- Govern: implement and maintain cloud based infrastructure, security access policies, and automated provisioning.
- Coordinate test activities with project stakeholders.
- Ensure proper execution of Test Scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Follow all corporate standards and is systems standards to develop and support projects.
- Establish: actively lead Software as a Service (SaaS) design and development.
- Apply consistently quality and security standards.
- Use critical thought along with FMEAs and other engineering input to grow product knowledge and increase inference space for solid Risk Management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Rational Quality Manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Rational Quality Manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Rational Quality Manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Rational Quality Manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Rational Quality Manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What measurements are being captured?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- How will your organization measure success?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of Rational Quality Manager services?
- How can you manage cost down?
- Who should resolve the Rational Quality Manager issues?
- How do you make it meaningful in connecting Rational Quality Manager with what users do day-to-day?
- Where do you need to exercise leadership?
- Who sets the Rational Quality Manager standards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Rational Quality Manager book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Rational Quality Manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Rational Quality Manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Rational Quality Manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Rational Quality Manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Rational Quality Manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Rational Quality Manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Rational Quality Manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Rational Quality Manager project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Rational Quality Manager project team have enough people to execute the Rational Quality Manager project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Rational Quality Manager project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Rational Quality Manager Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Rational Quality Manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Rational Quality Manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Rational Quality Manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Rational Quality Manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Rational Quality Manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Rational Quality Manager and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Rational Quality Manager investments work better.
This Rational Quality Manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.