Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Identity and Access Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Identity and Access Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Identity and Access Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Identity and Access Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Identity and Access Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can a privacy-aware identity and access management system for enterprises be designed, which enhances security for individuals and enable consent based access for services?
- Are you prepared for a remote working environment with updated identity management capabilities to enable seamless remote access management?
- How will the infrastructure be managed and the service provided ÃÂÃÂ bearing in mind that IAM involves people, processes, systems and finance?
- Which areas are critical for collaboration between security and other stakeholders involved in workforce identity and access management?
- Are end-users satisfied with the performance of Identity Management services ÃÂÃÂ including Single Sign-On and access to resources?
- What types of workforce identity and access management activities is information security involved with at your organization?
- Which combination of controls should be used to protect against tampering with and unauthorized access to log files?
- What do you do to protect your critical cloud infrastructure when the expertise and tools are in short supply?
- How will your identity be protected while you are participating, and who will have access to your information?
- How would using the vendors cloud infrastructure weaken your organizations existing network security posture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Identity and Access Management book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Identity and Access Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Identity and Access Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Identity and Access Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Identity and Access Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Identity and Access Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Identity and Access Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Identity and Access Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Identity and Access Management project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for providing high quality consultancy services to external parties are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Identity and Access Management project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimiztic time of 3?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by your organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Identity and Access Management project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Identity and Access Management project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks safeguarded against theft, loss, or misuse?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
Step-by-step and complete Identity and Access Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Identity and Access Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Identity and Access Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Identity and Access Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Identity and Access Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Identity and Access Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Identity and Access Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Identity and Access Management project with this in-depth Identity and Access Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Identity and Access Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Identity and Access Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Identity and Access Management investments work better.
This Identity and Access Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.