Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managing Identity and Access Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managing Identity and Access related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managing Identity and Access specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managing Identity and Access Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managing Identity and Access improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
- How as cloud consumers, do you satisfy ourselves that the cloud service providers are doing the right thing and implementing sufficient and effective security controls?
- Which technique can be used to integrate AWS IAM (Identity and Access Management) with an on-premise LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service?
- What attention has been given to information security, including safeguarding access to information, disposing of information, identity management and the like?
- What individuals have requested access to a particular account credential, IT asset, or group of assets over a specified timeframe, and for what stated purpose?
- How do you keep access to IT services simple, while preventing unauthorized or risky user activity all in the context of where and how users are connecting?
- How to quickly offer a Web access to a customer adviser in a branch or a technician in the field with the level of security adapted to respective missions?
- How can it create a coherent and believable story about why IAM is needed in the enterprise in language that the business can understand and accept?
- What procedures work best for coordination among various departments and jurisdictions to make sure that all access restrictions are understood?
- Which is the primary tool used to manage identity and access management of resources spread across hundreds of different clouds and resources?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managing Identity and Access book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Managing Identity and Access self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managing Identity and Access Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managing Identity and Access areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managing Identity and Access Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managing Identity and Access projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managing Identity and Access Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Managing Identity and Access project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What are the safety issues/risks that need to be addressed and/or that the team needs to consider?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Managing Identity and Access project?
- Procurement Audit: Was additional significant information supplied to all interested parties?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Managing Identity and Access projects?
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
- Risk Register: What are the assumptions and current status that support the assessment of the risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Managing Identity and Access project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Managing Identity and Access project is needed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Managing Identity and Access project baseline?
- Activity Attributes: How many resources do you need to complete the work scope within a limit of X number of days?
Step-by-step and complete Managing Identity and Access Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managing Identity and Access project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managing Identity and Access project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managing Identity and Access project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managing Identity and Access project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managing Identity and Access project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managing Identity and Access project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managing Identity and Access project with this in-depth Managing Identity and Access Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managing Identity and Access projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managing Identity and Access and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managing Identity and Access investments work better.
This Managing Identity and Access All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.