Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IEC 61851 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IEC 61851 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IEC 61851 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IEC 61851 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IEC 61851 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What can the role of sector-specific departments and related sector coordinating organizations be in developing and promoting the use of corresponding approaches?
- Are there informative websites that provide information with a focus on electric vehicles that are used for freight without using overhead power lines?
- What is the method for a system-of-systems description in support of security specification development, as common criteria protection profiles?
- Can the system function as a TCP/IP server to deliver archived data to other users as well as a client to deliver data to a server?
- Has your organization ever determined that an electric vehicle is the most appropriate vehicle to meet your organizations needs?
- When using an existing framework, should there be a related sector-specific standards development process or voluntary program?
- How do test technicians selectively block signals communicating over Ethernet without interrupting all relay communication?
- Does your organization have a formal escalation process to address cyber security risks that suddenly increase in severity?
- Which practices does your organization see as being the most critical for the secure operation of critical infrastructure?
- Are there application notes, implementation agreements, or guidelines available describing specific uses of the standard?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IEC 61851 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IEC 61851 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IEC 61851 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IEC 61851 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IEC 61851 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IEC 61851 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IEC 61851 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IEC 61851 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there regular accounting reconciliations of contract payments, transactions and inventory?
- Change Management Plan: What type of materials/channels will be available to leverage?
- WBS Dictionary: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the IEC 61851 project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is accountable for the achievement of the targeted outcome(s) and reports on the progress towards the target?
- Project Schedule: IEC 61851 project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the IEC 61851 project schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the IEC 61851 project?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Quality Audit: What are the main things that hinder your ability to do a good job?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your IEC 61851 project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete IEC 61851 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IEC 61851 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IEC 61851 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IEC 61851 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IEC 61851 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IEC 61851 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IEC 61851 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IEC 61851 project with this in-depth IEC 61851 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IEC 61851 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IEC 61851 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IEC 61851 investments work better.
This IEC 61851 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.