Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27001 Lead Implementer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27001 Lead Implementer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27001 Lead Implementer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Does your organization establish, document, implement and maintain processes, procedures and controls to ensure the required level of continuity for information security during an adverse situation?
- Does your organization have a security assessment program to assess implemented security controls and evaluate and improve, where necessary, the effectiveness of security controls and safeguards?
- Are the outcomes of the previous years planning and implementation period reviewed at the beginning of the annual budget cycle and information integrated into the current year budget process?
- Does your organization implement and maintain processes for updating, reviewing and testing incident response and business continuity plans that address cyber threats involving extortion?
- How do the implementation review procedures relate to the other institutional mechanisms within a regime, as dispute resolution, responses to non compliance, and reviews of commitments?
- Have you determined and provided the resources needed for the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the information security management system?
- Are the required resources to establish, implement, operate, monitor, review and improve the ISMS determined and provided, and are responsibilities defined?
- Have procedures been implemented to ensure that overtime and compensatory hours worked are appropriate and approved in advance by an employees supervisor?
- What are the minimum protective measures that other organizations must implement to protect data and information technology systems from cyberthreats?
- Have assigned responsibilities and procedures to ensure a quick, effective, and orderly response to information security incidents been implemented?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27001 Lead Implementer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27001 Lead Implementer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27001 Lead Implementer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does your organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Cost Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project manager must do to finalize ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project close-out?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Initiating Process Group: Which six sigma dmaic phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Identify the timeframe necessary to monitor progress and collect data to determine how the selected measure has changed?
- Procurement Audit: Is there ineffective internal communication in the procurement function/unit?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Initiating Process Group: In which ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project management process group is the detailed ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project budget created?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27001 Lead Implementer project with this in-depth ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27001 Lead Implementer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27001 Lead Implementer investments work better.
This ISO 27001 Lead Implementer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.