Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Cost Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Cost Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Cost Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Cost Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Cost Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the enterprise have structures in place to facilitate decision making, learning standards and communications for learning across the lines of business?
- What is the regulatory landscape pertaining to specialty cost share and how does it impact plans abilities to optimize specialty cost share structures?
- How can pack design be optimized to allow efficient production and freight operations in addition to its marketing role?
- Do you have the appropriate contract and legal protections to promote business continuity and data security?
- How does your organizations service delivery strategy compare to the strategies used by other companies?
- What are the critical constraints and practical next steps to improve your current level of EA maturity?
- What is the best response for your organization that has discovered private customer information stolen?
- What are the best methods for your organization to use in approaching new systems development projects?
- What is the actual IT cost generated by each business unit compared with the cost currently allocated?
- How can enterprise architects move beyond tactical project support to become mobile business partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Cost Optimization book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Cost Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Cost Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Cost Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Cost Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Cost Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Cost Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Cost Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time IT Cost Optimization projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your policies supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the IT Cost Optimization project management plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Padding is bad and contingencies are good. what is the difference?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know if the IT Cost Optimization project requires outside equipment or vendor resources?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the IT Cost Optimization project?
Step-by-step and complete IT Cost Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Cost Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Cost Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Cost Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Cost Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Cost Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Cost Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Cost Optimization project with this in-depth IT Cost Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Cost Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Cost Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Cost Optimization investments work better.
This IT Cost Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.