Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Cost Optimization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Cost Optimization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Cost Optimization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Cost Optimization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Cost Optimization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can companies turn the apparent business paradox of achieving business flexibility and business standardization at the same time into your organization advantage?
- Can the business and its external environment wait for the longer-term transition, or will pressure for urgent shorter-term actions undermine the longterm vision?
- Is your it department spending enough time on brainstorming with business leaders, creating new software, and finding new ways to leverage technology?
- Do you expect that income through the non-virtual affiliate business will increase, while income from your own content will remain flat?
- What do you do to significantly improve margins and capitalize on one of the largest business opportunities in the history of IT?
- Which is a reason why an IT manager understanding business cost allocations would recommend implementing a cloud infrastructure?
- What is being done to mobilize the management team and help it embrace the new values of the future operating enterprise model?
- How can change management programs exploit the human desire to seek change, striking the right balance between push and pull?
- What is the business cost of downtime and data loss versus the hardware and software cost of reducing downtime and data loss?
- What strategies will small and midsize businesses employ to justify, prioritize, track, manage and optimize IT investments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Cost Optimization book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Cost Optimization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Cost Optimization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Cost Optimization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Cost Optimization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Cost Optimization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Cost Optimization Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Cost Optimization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How are superior performers differentiated from average performers?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the business case include how the Business Cost Optimization project aligns with your organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the schedule baseline been identified and impact on the Business Cost Optimization project documented?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the Business Cost Optimization project need to be analyzed further to uncover additional responsibilities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Business Cost Optimization project sufficient?
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
Step-by-step and complete Business Cost Optimization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Cost Optimization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Cost Optimization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Cost Optimization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Cost Optimization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Cost Optimization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Cost Optimization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Cost Optimization project with this in-depth Business Cost Optimization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Cost Optimization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Cost Optimization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Cost Optimization investments work better.
This Business Cost Optimization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.