Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT OT Convergence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT OT Convergence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT OT Convergence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT OT Convergence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT OT Convergence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is interesting is corresponding gains largely come from quality and operational efficiency initiatives, how much more could be achieved with big data analytics?
- How do you bring data together across the entire organization in order to reduce the impact of adverse events and improve inventory and manufacturing performance?
- What is the best operational strategy for getting departures out during overlapping arrival/departure rushes when stagger operations are in effect?
- Is the vendor willing to modify and adapt the technologies to deal with evolving threats and challenges in the new converged environment?
- What are the best practices to improve the security posture of the industrial control and IT systems supporting critical infrastructure?
- Where should mid-tier and junior mining organizations invest time and resources in digital technologies to deliver value to business?
- What are and do you have the required skillsets to establish and maintain cyber security for corresponding operational environments?
- Do your vendors have a proven history of working and developing new technologies to deal with the evolving technology landscape?
- Which opportunities do you see arising when the distance between humans and machines, other artefacts and processes is bridged?
- What if one had taken all of it a step farther and was manipulating the boards just as one was manipulating the other players?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT OT Convergence book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT OT Convergence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT OT Convergence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT OT Convergence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT OT Convergence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT OT Convergence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT OT Convergence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT OT Convergence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Team leads: what is your process for assigning ratings?
- Planning Process Group: What is the critical path for this IT OT Convergence project, and what is the duration of the critical path?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. how does your organization ensure that IT OT Convergence project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince to employees that it is a necessary process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the IT OT Convergence project approach and development strategy of the IT OT Convergence project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
Step-by-step and complete IT OT Convergence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT OT Convergence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT OT Convergence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT OT Convergence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT OT Convergence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT OT Convergence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT OT Convergence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT OT Convergence project with this in-depth IT OT Convergence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT OT Convergence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT OT Convergence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT OT Convergence investments work better.
This IT OT Convergence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.