Look inside the Kanban:
Make sure your organization reviews incoming projects for Information Security requirements, determines the scope of Information Security services needed to address project demands, performs quality control on Information Security threat and vendor risk management products, and mentors team members.
Benefits of the IT Security Kanban
- Does your management team have access to compliance reporting that illustrates your organization of your IT security preparedness?
- How in control are you of the number of versions of CIs that are in use, and what is the impact that has on your ability to enforce IT security and protect your information assets?
- Does your organization have a log management or security information and event management (SIEM) system?
- How does your organization ensure the effective use of security controls and authentication tools to protect privacy for those systems that promote or permit public access?
- Do your organizations IT modernization efforts result in an increase or decrease in the IT security challenges your organization faces?
- Does your organization have a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO or equivalent title)?
- Does your organization have approved information security policies, procedures, and controls?
- As your organization has increased your investment in public infrastructure cloud (IaaS), how have IT security factors changed?
- Does your organization have a formal security operations center or team that actively manages security incidents and events as they are generated?
- Does your organization have appropriate IT Security policies governing user access that are effectively implemented?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2223 IT Security critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your IT Security roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2223 IT Security critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the IT Security critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
IT Security Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical IT Security Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Premier Staffing Partners, Weld County, CO, Blue Shield of California, LG&E and KU Energy, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Topgolf, PulteGroup, EMMES, IT Data Solutions, Wayfair, Carpe Data, Integrated Data Services Inc., General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, Zimmer Biomet, Froedtert, Salesforce, Lumen, Q2ebanking, OneNeck IT Solutions, Coleman Group, Inc., Publix, Ent Credit Union, Gartner, NFP Corp, Puget Sound Energy, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Tuknik Government Services, 1st Source Bank, AMERICAN Cast Iron Pipe Company, Alliance Health, US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, GNC, MetLife, WestRock, United Airlines Inc., Kraft Heinz Company, BigPanda, StratX IT Solutions, LLC, Fincons Group, LSI, Inc., Vocera Communications, Inc., International Monetary Fund, Amcor, Forward Networks, US Social Security Administration, LKQ, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Centene Corporation, Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County, Smule, DentaQuest, Delap LLP, US Federal Aviation Administration, State of New Mexico, State of Washington Dept. of Labor & Industries, SAIC, CNA Insurance, Cameron Craig Group, D.A. Davidson Companies, Hartford HealthCare Corp., Mezzetta, Puritan Medical Products, CoBank, Summit Racing Equipment, Invision Technologies, Marathon TS, Okaloosa County, US Missile Defense Agency, U.S. Coast Guard, Store Space Self Storage, University of Tennessee, US Defense Finance and Accounting Service, State of Idaho, CSH IT Service, Voya Financial, Ivy Tech Community College, Mass Dept of Transportation, Genesee County, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command, US United States Fleet Forces Command, Credit Union of Denver, Clarios, BankOnIT, LLC, US Department of the Air Force - Agency Wide, Washington University in St. Louis, City of Statesville, RealtySouth, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Cumberland County, NC, Eureka Process, Rosen Hotels & Resorts, U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, Washington Works, Vartek Services Inc, State of Georgia, David Lawrence Center, U.S. Army Medical Command, ITR, By Light Professional IT Services LLC, Greenbrier Leasing Company LLC, Patrick Industries, Cascade Computing, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, VetCentric, Stage 4 Solutions Inc, US Bureau of Reclamation, National Security Agency, First Business Bank, gTANGIBLE Corporation, Newsmax Media, Inc., Catalent Pharma Solutions, Centura Health, US Public Buildings Service, Resourcive, US Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers, PTC, MAGRABBIT, Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association Inc., Randstad Professionals, Patterson Companies, Inc., US Office of the Secretary of the Army, Raytheon Technologies Corporate, Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT), Kaplan, State of Washington Dept. of Revenue, Red Hat Software, Synopsys, BAE Systems, USP (U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention), NeoSystems, NW Natural, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, n-Link Corporation, ITPS, Dynamic Motion Control Inc, AGCO, ITmPowered, CyberLinx Solutions LLC, US Office of Naval Research, U.S. Marine Corps, Citizens, Sedgwick, MATRIX Resources, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Splunk, Tiffany & Co., Berkley, Mantek Solutions, IHG Corporate, Hawaii State Department of Education, Anheuser-Busch, Firma Foreign Exchange, Motorola Solutions, TENICA and Associates LLC, US Department of the Navy - Agency Wide, US National Institutes of Health, Versant Health, Middlesex Savings Bank, Professional Technology Integration, Inc., FirstBank Florida, Cathay Bank, Matterport, Foxconn, Northeast Georgia Health System, ITA Group Inc, Eastside Food Cooperative, US Commander, Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWARSYSCOM), Hendrickson, RightDirection Technology Solutions, GoodRx, US Office of the Chief Information Officer, Full Circle Fiber Partners, Telgian Corporation, Mortgage Contracting Services, US Federal Acquisition Service, IBM, Angi, GRSi, Ad Hoc Company Website, Peer Solutions Group, DMC, Current Job Openings at Vouch Insurance, CAPCO, Smart Warehousing, LLC, Valley National Bank, Rupa Health, The Climate Service, NYC Careers, Samsung Electronics, Patient First, Opus Agency, Crestron Electronics Inc, Harvard Partners, LLP, Trusted Advisors to IT, Ascend Federal Credit Union, Cloud Services, Inetum, Imprivata, Clark County, NV, UNC Pembroke, Lucid Motors, Cytokinetics, Matthews, PPL Corporation, Materion, Valo Health, Earth Resources Technology, Inc, Kendal, The Trevor Project, Follett Corporation, ALTA IT Services, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Citi, HAECO Americas, NVIDIA, Fidelity Investments, Citzens Trust Bank, Wesco International, US Office of Management and Budget, Worldwide Express, Constellation Brands, SK Battery America, Tarrant County College, Twist Bioscience, Piston Automotive, BRS, Superior Group of Companies, Inc., Astute Business Solutions, Parker Drilling Company, Citizens Property Insurance, Parker Wellbore, iknowvate technologies, UC Irvine Health, Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital, Jack Entertainment, JACK Cleveland Casino LLC, Naka Technologies, The Hanover Insurance Group, WALGREENS, Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Mastronardi Produce-USA, Inc., Hasbro, TriMas Corporation, Fujitsu, Sibylline, BD, Triaxiom Security, BT, Bloomberg, Binkley & Barfield, Inc.