Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT&T Operating Model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT&T Operating Model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT&T Operating Model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT&T Operating Model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT&T Operating Model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What are the differences between an IT infrastructure and an operational control infrastructure with respect to connectivity, network posture, security solutions, and the response to attacks?
- How can legacy transformation help financial services organizations to offer the best services at the lowest costs and stay ahead of changing market needs?
- Is effective digital marketing more about your business capability ÃÂÃÂ your ability to change an operating model quickly ÃÂÃÂ than about the technology itself?
- Are limitations due to key exclusions fully understood and has anything been excluded which could be critical to model performance/ accuracy of analysis?
- Does the board understand how resilience risk is going to be addressed as your organization transforms its business and operating models and technology?
- Does your operating model need to be changed to achieve or sustain the required financial benefits and are you clear about what it needs to look like?
- How can it teams learn new technologies, modernize infrastructures and implement new operating models to meet enterprise demand in the cloud era?
- Which area of the current IT enterprise availability and redundancy components must be addressed in order to move to a cloud operational model?
- Is the it function still relevant in an as-a-service world, where business services are available on demand, anytime, anywhere, on any device?
- How does assigning a solution to one of the bi-modal IT model categories affect functionality, operating models and integration capability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT&T Operating Model book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT&T Operating Model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT&T Operating Model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT&T Operating Model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT&T Operating Model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT&T Operating Model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT&T Operating Model Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT&T Operating Model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions included in the contract protect the risk of non-performance by the supplier and were there no conflicting provisions?
- Variance Analysis: What is the total budget for the IT&T Operating Model project (including estimates for authorized and unpriced work)?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. are all functions required by the customer included?
- Initiating Process Group: Which six sigma dmaic phase focuses on why and how defects and errors occur?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Lessons Learned: Is your organization willing to expose problems or mistakes for the betterment of the collective whole, and can you do this in a way that does not intimidate employees or workers?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure IT&T Operating Model project success?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this IT&T Operating Model project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you need a good WBS to use IT&T Operating Model project management software?
Step-by-step and complete IT&T Operating Model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT&T Operating Model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT&T Operating Model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT&T Operating Model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT&T Operating Model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT&T Operating Model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT&T Operating Model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT&T Operating Model project with this in-depth IT&T Operating Model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT&T Operating Model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT&T Operating Model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT&T Operating Model investments work better.
This IT&T Operating Model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.