Be certain that your organization leads and drives software and application license management and investment towards Repair and maintenance and also conform to the financial, legal and security controls.
More Uses of the License Management Toolkit:
- Manage equipment inventory from evaluation and purchasing to license management and maintenance.
- Methodize: account administration, data backup/cloud services, and Software License Management.
- Manage License management for all systems.
- Support application installation, license management, software tracking / distribution and backup/recovery of system configurations and user Data Files.
- Perform Software License Management.
- Supervise: Asset Management / license management.
- Pilot: user access and license management.
- License management of O365 or other SaaS applications.
- Steer: asset and license management.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end users software and hardware.
- Supervise: it purchasing, license management, and Contract management.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical License Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any License Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated License Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the License Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 922 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which License Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 922 standard requirements:
- If on-premise software is a must, a balance of choice and simplicity is essential. When specific users are viewing and interacting with analytics, can you use a named-user licensing model that offers accessibility without the need for hardware considerations?
- Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project accessible and in what modalities, scope, licenses (e.g. licensing framework for research and education, embargo periods, commercial exploitation, etc.)?
- Critical vendors - how many servers do you have in use with installations of products from vendors with complex licensing requirements, and from the already stated who conduct stringent compliance audits?
- Does your organization have corporate policies and management controls in place to ensure that only corporate-approved (licensed and vetted) software components are used during the development process?
- Licensing issues; for example, if you have a license for software (e.g.., SAP) that is priced based on the number of users, how will the substitution of a software robot in place of humans be counted?
- Licensing expertise - do you have the licensing expertise for smaller vendors with high audit risk, including product licensing, applying to servers/ clients/network access/virtualized environments?
- Maintenance - do you keep all licenses under active maintenance, or at least consistent per each infrastructure element (server, etc.), such as oracle support, ibm s&s, microsoft sa?
- License assets - do your license assets have a high value (i.e. replacement value - value of new purchases of licenses at current price, including regular customer discounts)?
- How often do you reconcile software inventories with other sources to verify the accuracy of assumed license metrics (for example user counts based on HR employee records)?
- Issues products with guarantees and product options, producing contingent liability cash flows. What types of assets should be purchased to support this product liability?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the License Management book in PDF containing 922 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your License Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the License Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which License Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough License Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage License Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step License Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 License Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the License Management project scope will be managed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent License Management Project Management strategy been established?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Variance Analysis: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members understand and articulate the same purpose without relying on ambiguous abstractions?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and License Management projects?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities own, taking an active role in it?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the License Management project documented?
- Project Scope Statement: What is a process you might recommend to verify the accuracy of the research deliverable?
Step-by-step and complete License Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 License Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 License Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 License Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 License Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 License Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 License Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any License Management project with this in-depth License Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose License Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in License Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make License Management investments work better.
This License Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.