Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Edge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Edge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Edge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Edge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Edge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there software or hardware that you need to install and maintain, or is software delivered as a service (SaaS) and simply requires logging in to your account via a web browser to start scanning?
- When content is viewed on mobile devices, can it be accessed using the built-in web browser instead of requiring users to take the extra step of installing a mobile application to function?
- Which security controls is a set of layered security services that address communications and data security problems in the emerging Internet and intranet application space?
- Are you correct to assume that the responses/data should reflect the information from both the Eligible Applicant and the Partner organization (that is merging with us)?
- Is there a separate mobile app component required aside from the web portal or will a responsive web application accessed via browser (including phones) be acceptable?
- Have you checked to see what security safeguards are included in your Service Level Agreement with your ISP, Web Host, Web Developer (and other e-service providers)?
- Do audit procedures exist to periodically review the security status of the network and Internet systems and identify instances of potential threatening activity?
- Does the platform support the latest Web Services security standards at both the message and transport layers for authentication, encryption, and authorization?
- What primary factors are causing businesses to out-task security and rely on the experience, economies of scale, and advanced technology of a service provider?
- Which security architectures defines how to integrate widely disparate applications for a world that is Web-based and uses multiple implementation platforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Edge book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Edge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Edge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Edge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Edge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Edge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Edge Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Edge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for staff performance planning and review is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Microsoft Edge project -why are you doing this now?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Microsoft Edge projects educators?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Microsoft Edge project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Microsoft Edge project leaders committed to this Microsoft Edge project full time?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk probability and impact: how will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Edge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Edge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Edge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Edge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Edge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Edge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Edge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Edge project with this in-depth Microsoft Edge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Edge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Edge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Edge investments work better.
This Microsoft Edge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.