Through open collaboration and agile, enterprise grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation ultimately reaping the benefits of measurable value and better futures.
More Uses of the Edge Computing Toolkit:
- Analyze large sets of collected server telemetry data, create machine learning models to predict expected performance.
- Develop a comprehensive lead generation plan across multiple channels to drive sales and revenue growth for your organization.
- Steer: work closely with firmware and software engineers to add features to an application that meets design requirements.
- Systematize: partner in the vision and own the execution of a transformative roadmap of platform/capability delivery and innovation.
- Audit: partner with process control and engineering capabilities to deliver communication network that are optimized for reliable automation.
- Secure that your organization provides guidance for creating forecasts and budgets to operations management by collecting analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Supervise: instrument high performance object storage cluster software to collect vital performance data for detailed analysis.
- Communicate with great technical knowledge the services provided, how to utilize services, why end users should, etc.
- Engage with the ecosystem members to build broad consensus across the ecosystem and influence and drive direction.
- Get partner software licenses for your performance testing labs, and make sure you have the latest software to benchmark or replicate bugs.
- Pilot: by creating ground breaking technologies that transform your world, you need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrows reality.
- Hold responsibility for the technical engineering or operations of mission critical production environments.
- Lead continued improvement of the operation process, provide guidance to developers to revise system for better efficiency.
- Manage work on the core source code of organizations products and identify, reproduce, and fix issues that are affecting your developers.
- Provide competence center business needs/requirements to ensure optimization of delivery and accurate forecasting of resources and competence.
- Devise: built on top of one of the worlds largest networks, your platform easily handles users appetite for instant, secure, and always on media, anytime, anywhere.
- Direct: through open collaboration and agile, enterprise grade open source solutions, customers, partners and communities are empowered to simplify tasks, modernize environments and accelerate business innovation.
- Ensure your goal is managing, developing, and expanding your customer portfolio in the edge computing and embedded/IoT solutions.
- Manage work with team leaders across your organization to strategize your roadmap with an emphasis on ensuring products, features, and partnerships.
- Confirm your organization as you have matured as an engineering organization and seen the demands for technology grow exponentially, gearing up to deliver on the next set of opportunities for the business.
- Create and manage reports and dashboards, provide daily updates on project success criteria results, and deployment management activities.
- Analyze and design product or technical product enhancements, integrating the work and viewpoints of internal partners for all or part of a new or potential product.
- Ensure your organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data.
- Direct: function as a technical point of contact and relationship owner for a defined set of customers, labs, and surrounding ecosystem.
- Develop sales target forecasts, monitor weekly forecasts, and develop recovery plans to ensure budget achievement.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Edge Computing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Edge Computing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Edge Computing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Edge Computing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 909 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Edge Computing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 909 standard requirements:
- Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
- Extensibility: extensibility could be a huge challenge at the edge of the network, unlike a mobile system, the things in the IoT could be very dynamic. When the owner purchases a new thing, can it be easily added to the current service without any problem?
- Cloud resources can be used for DoDs or defacement attacks against businesses. Which part(s) of your organization that have fully switched to cloud solutions could be more vulnerable to corresponding attacks?
- Does your department or organizational unit manage or support computing resources (data bases, hardware, web pages, etc.) that are used by people that access those resources from outside your department?
- How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
- Critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. Is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage your organization facing the cloud computing solution?
- Business Considerations. Business considerations include the overall organizational readiness for using cloud computing. Is the application owner willing and comfortable with a cloud platform?
- Data classification: how sensitive is the data that will be placed in the cloud (e.g., confidential, critical, public) and what controls should be in place to ensure it is properly protected?
- Have you defined Charging, Privacy, Authentication, Integrity, Interoperability and Management of data at different levels and between various vendors within the edge computing architecture?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Edge Computing book in PDF containing 909 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Edge Computing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Edge Computing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Edge Computing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Edge Computing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Edge Computing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Edge Computing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Edge Computing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have the authority or responsibility to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Quality Metrics: What metrics are important and most beneficial to measure?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Edge Computing project work proceeding in accordance with the original Edge Computing project schedule?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Edge Computing project baseline?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Edge Computing project?
- Change Management Plan: Identify the current level of skills and knowledge and behaviours of the group that will be impacted on. What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Edge Computing projects life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete Edge Computing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Edge Computing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Edge Computing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Edge Computing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Edge Computing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Edge Computing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Edge Computing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Edge Computing project with this in-depth Edge Computing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Edge Computing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Edge Computing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Edge Computing investments work better.
This Edge Computing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.