Perform complex product debugging and remediation ; working alongside the Azure App Service Development Teams to drive support incident resolution for configuration, code, or other service deficiencies impacting customers.
- Establish: implement monitoring capabilities, analyze all platform levels, network changes, monitor impact, and provide appropriate technical solutions to resolve issues efficiently.
- Provide Security Architecture support for build, migration, and operation of Azure Cloud Infrastructure.
- Lead: implementation of dev ops culture of working, ensuring new features and changes are deployed quickly and safely.
- Foster a Data Driven culture based on pragmatism and strategic decision through rigorous factual analysis at all levels.
- Be the Voice of the customer by introducing client stakeholders to Insights leadership team and conducting monthly or quarterly business review.
- Steer: education content, delivery capability and delivery strategy development to drive competence and confidence in system users and management teams.
- Collaborate with unit managers, end users, development staff, and other stakeholders to integrate Data Management applications with existing systems.
- Ensure you collaborate; should be willing to engage outside the immediate team to expand Data Science footprint throughout organization.
- Maintain network servers as file servers, Print Servers and various other Azure deployed Servers/Services.
- Manage, monitor and support the day to day operations of the current environment, consisting of Office 365, Azure, Windows Servers and Desktops.
- Support your strategic and Financial Planning processes, quarterly financial forecasts, and annual plan.
- Pilot: leverage insight provided formal and informal training to develop expertise on connected workforce and related solutions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Change Control and testing processes for modifications to Data Models.
- Ensure you boost; lead the monthly business reporting, combining the seller, Customer Insights with the operating analysis for the executive leadership for the App and Infra solution area.
- Collaborate with the Sales Architecture to drive Fiscal Year planning by integrating insights and best practices from sales and programs execution.
- Control: design and transition to new organizational systems that best enable use of new information technology new work processes, and new ways of thinking about executing new work processes.
- Organize: in conjunction with data owners and department managers, develop Data Models and protocols for mining production databases.
- Collaborate closely with the Professional Services delivery organization to ensure that capabilities are aligned, and client expectations are met.
- Deploy the release of new technologies and perform installations, upgrades, testing, and maintenance of environmental software in multiple server and multiple Network Operating System environments.
- Control: work closely with the sales team to meet or exceed the annual revenue and profit goals of the practice.
- Organize: review existing processes, identify gaps in the solution set, and recommend improvements and see the changes through.
- Develop, maintain, and drive a continuous enhancement culture for a robust Knowledge Management System for the Cloud Operations team and its partners.
- Communicate with all stakeholders as engineers, management, customers and vendors conveying technical language often in non technical terms.
- Manage and maintain Vendor Relationships to stay up to date on Emerging Technologies and advancement in existing systems.
- Gain commitment from key influencers and executives to demonstrate your organization partnership with organization.
- Establish that your strategy helps drive insights revenue by uncovering, qualifying, and closing solution opportunities at identified acquisition accounts.
- Contribute to the product strategy and develop supporting release plans to ensure Security And Compliance is at the core of the product offering.
- Connect with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to solve problems in support of your organizations sales requirements.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Azure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Azure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Azure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Azure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Azure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you know that any Microsoft Azure analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What are the necessary qualifications?
- Do you have a Microsoft Azure success story or case study ready to tell and share?
- What is the big Microsoft Azure idea?
- How are costs allocated?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What trophy do you want on your mantle?
- How do you gather Microsoft Azure requirements?
- How do you manage scope?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Azure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Azure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Azure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Azure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Azure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Azure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft Azure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft Azure project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft Azure project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft Azure project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Azure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Azure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Azure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Azure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Azure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Azure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Azure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Azure project with this in-depth Microsoft Azure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Azure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Azure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Azure investments work better.
This Microsoft Azure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.