Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Segmentation Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Segmentation Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Segmentation Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Segmentation Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Segmentation Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Which intrusion detection system is the best applicable for large environments where critical assets on the network need extra security and is ideal for observing sensitive network segments?
- How will cloud bursting impact your ability to protect application SLAs when your applications are in constant motion across different networks and environmental conditions?
- Do you use network virtualization to allow virtual machines that are running on multiple segments to communicate while isolating that traffic from other network traffic?
- What are the competitive advantage in terms of the unique resources, target segment, product design, production process and value added in the network?
- What is the best way, to begin to reshape, or redefine, the core quickly while still making money in the original business in its original form?
- Are firewalls used to isolate critical and sensitive systems into network segments separate from network segments with less sensitive systems?
- Are there network based intrusion detection and/or prevention devices deployed to protect sensitive network segments or applications?
- Is the network segmented, are there multiple IPs associated with the device, or is it actually virtualized as your test network?
- Has your organization implemented network segmentation for your internal operations network in physical or virtual environments?
- Do you have clear visibility of log activity in all of your network segments or is monitoring too complex a task to be useful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Segmentation Strategy book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Network Segmentation Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Segmentation Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Segmentation Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Segmentation Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Segmentation Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Segmentation Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Network Segmentation Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you want to have them collaborate at subfactor level?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Network Segmentation Strategy project?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Network Segmentation Strategy projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Network Segmentation Strategy project approach and development strategy of the Network Segmentation Strategy project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Network Segmentation Strategy project deliverables?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all attributes of the activities defined, including risk and uncertainty?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every signing-off responsibility and every communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
Step-by-step and complete Network Segmentation Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Segmentation Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Segmentation Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Segmentation Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Segmentation Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Segmentation Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Segmentation Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Segmentation Strategy project with this in-depth Network Segmentation Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Segmentation Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Segmentation Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Segmentation Strategy investments work better.
This Network Segmentation Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.